Intro

Hi guys. My Name is Carol. I am not an author but I really enjoy reading.

So, the first time I downloaded wattpad it was hard for me to find some good books to read, but as time went by I found amazing books that I would like to share them with you.

I just made this 'book collection' to help you guys find some interesting or good books to read, Most of them are completed.

I totally read all those books and I really love them even though some are very cliche.

Those books are not written by me. I am just helping you guys find some books I found good/interesting.

I try to help different people by recommending different types of books with different genres and different authors.

I also indicate whether it is a paid story or not.

So Enjoy Those Books That I've Recommended :)
You can come back and comment whether you liked the books or not.

Feel free to point out grammar mistakes. It'll be so helpful.

And I take requests. If you think your story or a story you read is worthy enough to be in this collection. You can DM it to me or comment it in the comments section.

Please vote and comment for this  collection. It'll be highly appreciated.

-Enjoy

Warning:
Some books are very cliche
Some books have mature content (which I indicate).
Some books are not edited so there might be some grammar errors
Anddd
Some books are very heartbreaking, especially the part where the girl finds the boy with another girl *sob* okay okay. You guys just go read the books that i've recommended ;)