-09-

- 09 -

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- 09 -

IT turns out Hoseok and Mika's idea of a date was a lot different than the ordinary ones. On a usual date, couples watch movies, eat dinner afterward, take a walk under the moonlight, some even end up in a club. And for the ones to whom the date was successful, they finish it with a kiss goodbye or they continue it in the bedroom.

Well, that was clearly not the case with Mika and Hoseok.

They began it normally, agreeing to watch a movie in the nearest cinema. They even chose a good comedy, nothing too sappy or too romantic. Everything was in order until they found the cinema hall empty.

At first, there were only a few innocent touches, then somehow Mika's leg ended up over Hoseok's and his hand found its way on her inner thigh. Ten minutes after the beginning of the movie the couple stayed still, but the obvious sexual frustration between them was devouring the air around their couple's seat.

For Hoseok, it was only one lip bite enough to encourage him to do the thing he wanted to since the beginning of the night. For Mika, not even that. It was Hoseok's perfume that drove her to madness. Tonight he smelled exceptionally delicious, like the forbidden fruit he was.

"The hell with this. Come here!"

He breathed out in almost a painful whisper, before turning her face towards him and devouring her lips.

The kiss was as needy as their hands were. While their mouths were melting in one another, following the rhythm of erotic dance, their hands found the spots where they were bound to be.

The movie was long forgotten when Hoseok pulled Mika to straddle him. For the first time since they were together, Mika was wearing a dress and Hoseok found this extremely torturous. He couldn't calm his thoughts and body until he had her naked thighs wrapped around his waist.

Mika's hands opened the first two buttons of his dress shirt and curled around his neck. He loved the feeling when she was stroking the back of his neck and it seemed as if her fingers had perfected that technique.

While Mika's hands were occupied with his neck, his were leaving burning trails on her thighs. With every stroke up and down, from her knees to her upper parts as Hoseok squeezed, Mika breathed out a sensational moan. With every move of his hands, Hoseok was guiding her to move as well.

The inner parts of her spread legs fitted perfectly around him. As she moved slowly, almost innocently brushing over him, Hoseok could have sworn that he was growing harder and harder by the second.

When he could no longer stand it, he unzipped his jeans, enough so between him and Mika were only the fabric of their underwear. Some call it a dry tease, but it was quite the opposite. Aside from Mika's warmth, Hoseok could feel her wetness coating him as well.

All he wanted at that moment was to tear every piece of clothing she had, that was stopping him from seeing her naked glory.

It was only a matter of seconds until the duo had fallen into a moaning mess. Hoseok felt when she was on the edge, as her thighs began to shake uncontrollably, her moves were more rapid and she tensed over him.

To give her that pleasure, Hoseok's hands grabbed her waist and brought her down, closing every inch of distance between them. He wanted to feel her become undone on him, around him.

What he didn't know was that her orgasm would push him to his limit points as well. With every pant from her lips, Hoseok was nearing his breaking edge.

When he could no longer contain himself, he used every last drop of sanity to leave her delicious lips, and let his trail down her chin until they found their way on the sweet spot of her neck. There, he muffled his groans and released.

His contractions caused Mika to follow his lead and dive into the land of passion. Unlike him, she had let her moans echo around the empty hall.

A few moments later, the only thing that could be heard in the hall were the sounds of the movie that Mika and Hoseok had muffled before. The duo didn't even move an inch, waiting for the aftermath feeling to evaporate off their skin.

"If you had told me that our date would be like this, I would have agreed sooner. You are always full of surprises, Jung Hoseok."

Mika had laughed it under her breath, leaving butterfly kisses all over Hoseok's face. For a moment, as he was sitting like that under her with an exhausted and content grin, she could have sworn that she hadn't seen anything so perfect, so mesmerizing. If only her camera was with her now, Mika could have captured his raw beauty. But then again somewhere deep inside her thoughts, she was glad she didn't bring it. An unusual feeling crept under her skin when the thought of not wanting anyone to see him like that came to her. A sudden possessiveness she never thought she had in her, had overpowered her senses.

It all too perfect until Hoseok spoke. The words that escaped his lips, froze the blood running in her veins. They vanished every happy thought, and the only thing present was fear. And Mika suddenly forgot how to breathe.

"I like you, Mika."

⋆⋆⋆

N O T E:

I updated after two months. Shame on me! But let's leave that aside. Did you like it? What do you think happened?

THIA

0.2 | Your mark ✎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें