-07-

- 07 -

- 07 -

IT was first a shadow, then a familiar citrus smell that distracted Hoseok from his peaceful afternoon reading. It was just when he reached the part of his story when the heroine was to sacrifice herself for her hero. Yes, he was a sucker for romance, but so what. At least the stories he liked to read had happy endings.

"Hey handsome, what are you reading there?"

Hoseok jumped at the sound of her voice, trying to stand up fast, confused he lifted his hands above his head. The book he was holding ended up falling on his face and his butt on the grass.

"Careful, you might hurt yourself."

Mika teased him while removing the book from his head and gave a hand to help him stand from the ground. Dusting himself of the dirt on the back of his pants, Hoseok cursed million times in his mind for the way he acted around Mika. Hell, he was behaving like some lovesick teenager, who was unable to look at his crush's eyes and not embarrass himself in front of her.

"Do you want some help?"

"No."

Hoseok's answer escaped his lips with the speed of light. He couldn't help but remember the last time she helped him and how that thing ended up. Just the thought of her hands anywhere near him, made his blood run south. He knew that he wasn't going to be able to resist her if she touched him. He wouldn't be able to restrain himself from taking her right there. And not to mention that there were no public bathrooms near them.

"I mean, I don't want to make you dirty as well."

He corrected himself, seeing how Mika looked at him with a lifted eyebrow due to his previous answer. Funny thing was, this answer received an entirely different reaction from her side. Her smirk told an opposite story.

"Is that so? And here I thought handsome, that you liked it when I was being dirty."

When this comment rolled out of her mouth, Hoseok literally choked on his saliva. He looked at her wide-eyed while fighting for the airflow in his lungs.

"It seemed as if my words made you rather... tense. Do you want me to help you release that stress, Hoseok?"

With a lip bite to hide a grin, Mika pointed in front of Hoseok's pants, where between his tensed thighs, was a fully grown bulge. Hoseok followed where her fingers pointed, and his eyes landed on his proudly lifted hard-on. The whole time he had been so focused on her face and her moving lips to realize that his pants were getting tighter and tighter with the passing seconds.

Instead of being embarrassed or fighting with this maddening feeling, he embraced the fire he felt. Taking one of her hands in his, he pulled her towards the only destination his mind could think of at that moment.

"My car is parked at the back entrance."

⋆⋆⋆

With fogged glasses and the aftermath smell of what just happened in the car, Hoseok and Mika were driving towards her house.