Chapter 11

"So are you ready for tonight?" Tessa asked as I sat down in my office.
"I'm always ready." I scoffed.
"Nicole." She said sternly as I looked up from my paper.
"Yes?" I asked impatiently.
"Your mother is going to be here tonight. You haven't seen them since last week. Can I get any reaction about that from you?" She asked annoyed.
"What is their to react about? My mother and my step father are desperate. They need this company because that's the only thing they have left. I have a plan I always do. I'm going to walk out there. Tell them about survivor series and then walk back through that curtain calm, cool, and collected." I said nonchalantly.
"Please," Tessa scoffed, "Nicki McMahon doesn't do calm."
"I do too!" I exclaimed.
"Mhm."
My attention quickly reverted to the TV placed on the wall as I heard the sound of my mother's music being played throughout the arena.
"I thought she wasn't supposed to be here until later?" Tessa asked confused.
"Well I guess plans have changed. Don't wait up!" I said as I quickly made my way to the gorilla.
I stopped briefly to watch as my mother threatened the jobs of everyone in this company and I sighed to myself. Here we go.
"Play my music." I said sternly as the sound guy nodded and I quickly heard the sound of my music throughout the arena.

Bitch better have my money

I walked out onto the stage and made my way into the ring and smirked as my mother and father watched on.
"Hey hey hey. You're telling me there was a party out here and I didn't get invited? Damn that hurts mommy." I said as I wiped away fake tears. "But anyway! I just thought I'd come out here and remind you that you have absolutely no power to be doing anything. I was gracious enough to let you come down to my show because I had an announcement for the both of you, but considering both of you clearly couldn't wait I'll just tell everybody right now!" I said as the crowd cheered in approval.
"In 3 weeks at Survivor Series there will be a 12 on 12 INTER-GENDER tag team match. And it will be Team McMahon Versus Team Moxley. And the winner of said match will become the sole owner of this fine company. And whoever loses mother? They'll be fired." I said as I smirked.
"You just made the biggest mistake of your life!" She screeched.
"Oh have I?" I asked as I laughed.
"Next week there will be a match between you and I and the winner of that match will get an upper hand walking into survivor series." I said as I smirked. "Best watch out. Wouldn't want you to break a nail." I said as I laughed maniacally.
"Too bad you're daddy couldn't see you today. He'd be so proud. So naive and so stupid. That's why he's in the ground right now and I'm still here." She spat venomously as I turned to her looked her straight in the eyes.
"What the fuck did you just say to me?!" I yelled.
"Your daddy's dead. And it's all because of how stupid he was. So why don't you make the match for tonight. Either way you're as stupid as him and I know you'll lose." She said as she smirked.
"You want this fucking match tonight?! You want me to break every fucking bone in your body tonight? So when you have to go home with a fucking neck brace you'll have to explain to little Aurora that big sister Nicki did that because you spoke ill of her dead father?! You call me stupid but you don't know what the fuck you just did. Bring Hunter. Matter of fact bring you're whole pathetic group so they can all see you lose. BECAUSE YOU'RE ON!" I screamed as I threw the microphone on the ground and hit her with a forearm to the face as she fell.
I climbed out of the ring and shoved the curtain to the side as I walked through angrily.
"Calm huh?" Tessa asked me as she innocently smirked.
"Shut the fuck up." I muttered angrily as I started picking up chairs and equipment and throwing it at walls.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Paul walk up to Tessa and heard him quietly whisper, "should I get someone over here?"
"No she'll be fine she does this sometimes." Tessa said as Paul gulped.
"Johnny! Get the fuck over here!" I screamed as I slammed a computer against the concrete wall.
"Yes ma'am?" He said as he watched in fear.
"My office now! I have to get ready for tonight."
"Ok." He said quietly.
"That means now!" I yelled as he quickly followed me through the halls.
"Are you sure she's ok?" Paul asked.
"This happens a lot trust me." Tessa said.
"That's not encouraging."