Chapter 25

Brock's POV

I grabbed the bags from the backseat as I struggled to take out my keys.
Fuck. I said internally as I dropped my keys.
I finally wrestled the keys back into my hands as I balanced the groceries on my shoulder and unlocked the door quickly.
"Nicole!" I yelled as I rolled my eyes.
Of course she's no where to be found when I need her to fucking help me do something. The fucking beast is a maid now Jesus Christ.
"Nicole! Get your ass over here and help me!" I yelled again as I walked around the corner to the living room.
I stood there in shock as I saw Ambrose embracing Nicole and they both looked to be crying.
I loudly cleared my throat and they both pulled away from each other quickly.
"Ambrose." I said with a respectful nod.
"Lesnar." He said back as he wiped his face with his hand.
"Nicole can you help me?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.
"Yeah. Dean just stay here and make yourself at home." She said with a smile as she followed me.
"What is he doing here?" I asked confused as I began to put stuff away.
"I don't know. He just showed up, but I'm so glad he did Brock." She said sincerely and I could tell she meant it.
Even though we never spoke about him I know she was worried about him. After all he was just like her so I know she knew he was hurting.
"I know you are." I said softly.
"Did he say what he wanted?" I asked.
"He wants a relationship with me. He wants to know about Aubrey." She said with a smile.
"Just you? Or does he want a relationship with all of your family?"
"Just me for now." She said.
"I don't think he's quite over what my family did." She added.
"I don't blame him. Can't say if it were me I'd be running over to forgive them." I said sarcastically.
"I was thinking..." She trailed off and looked at me.
"What now?" I asked playfully. "That's never a good thing when you start a sentence like that."
"I was thinking what if I asked him to stay here." She said innocently.
"As in permanently?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Well it's not like we don't have the room. This house is like twice the size of my parents mansion besides he could stay in the guest house so then everyone could have there space." She said.
"I don't know Nicole." I said.
"Please Brock. This is my only chance to get to know him. I just want him with me." She pleaded.
I knew I wasn't going to win this.
"Fine." I said, "but he stays in the guest house." I said sternly.
"Okay!!" She exclaimed as she pulled me into a hug and then walked into the kitchen with me following her.
"So you guys live together now?" Dean asked confused as he looked at the both of us walk back into the room.
"Yes we do." She said as she smiled.
"So are you guys like together now for real?" He asked.
"Oh no." I said quickly as I shook my head no.
"Okay..." Dean said as he trailed off.
"Weird." He added on as he quietly chuckled.
"What are you laughing at." Nicole said as she pouted playfully.
"You guys are just so fucking weird that's all." He said as he laughed even harder.
"You'd think you guys were practically married at this point." He said with a smile.
"So why do you live here?" He asked me.

Flashback
[2 Weeks After Drake's Death]

"Move in with me." She said softly as she laid her head on my lap.
"What?" I asked.
"Move in with me." She said louder.
"Nicole...this is just the grief talking." I said softly.
"No it's not Brock. I don't want to be alone." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.
"Nicole listen to me you don't mean it."
"Yes I do!" She exclaimed, "I want you here."
"You're crazy." I said as I got up abruptly and paced around the room.
"Jesus I'm sorry Brock! My fucking brother died so I'm sorry I'm a mess. I'm sorry I need you. Are you fucking happy?! Nicole McMahon needs someone. Nicole McMahon needs Brock Lesnar. Because the only other person she ever relied on fucking died 2 weeks ago. So fucking forgive me for thinking you'd be there for me!" She screamed as she walked out of the room angrily.
Ugh fuck Brock! I mentally said as I walked out of the kitchen and saw her sitting in the living room.
"Nicole." I said softly as I sat down next to her.
"What?" She grumbled as she refused to make eye contact with me.
"I'm sorry okay?" I said.
"I'm not sure what to do. What you're asking me to do. Move in with you? I haven't even lived with another woman since Rena." I said softly.
"Rena? As in Sable? Like my grandfathers ex whore?" She asked confused.
"That's the one." I said as I quietly laughed.
"You dated her?" She asked.
"Actually we were married for 7 years. We have 2 kids together. I thought she was it for me and then one day I had gotten home earlier then I was supposed too. I had just broken Takers' streak and I ended up having my jet leave that night instead of the next day. Rena wasn't expecting me. And I certainly wasn't expecting to see her in our bed with a guy from our gym. I told her to pack her things and kicked her out. The next day I filed for divorce. And I filed for sole custody of my kids. They denied it because of my schedule and me being a single parent so they have 50% custody to both of us. Ever since Rena I've never even made an attempt at another relationship. Just didn't see the point. I've never met a woman who could handle me." I shrugged sadly.
"You have kids?" She asked with a soft smile.
"Yeah. 2 boys." I said with a big smile.
"What are their names?" She asked.
"Turk and Duke." I said.
"Wow that's amazing." She said with a smile.
"Nicole I'll live with you." I said softly.
"Really?" She asked as her face lit up.
"Yeah really."

"Nicole asked me to move in." I said, "she needed me." I said with a playful smile.
"Shut up." She said as she laughed.
"We were actually hoping that you'd live with us too." She said as she studied Deans reaction.
"Me?" He asked confused.
"Yeah."
"Why?" He asked.
"I want to get to know you better and I know you live in Vegas but I want you close to me. We have a guest house so you would have your own space and you could do whatever you want-"
"Within reason." I added sternly.
"But anyways," she said with an eye roll towards me, "I really would like it if you moved in here." She said as she smiled.
"Um...okay?" He said as more of a question then an actual answer.
"Okay?" I asked.
"Okay." He said firmly as he smiled.
"When do you want me to move in?" He asked.
"As soon as possible." Nicole said as she pulled him into a tight hug.
"I finally get a chance to get to know my brother." She said to herself quietly but I heard it and I smiled softly to myself.
You deserve this chance Nicole.