Chapter 4

Beca walks back out of the cafeteria, there's still some time left so she walks out of the building. She walks across the grounds not thinking about everything that has happened so far or what is going to happen. She grabs her mobile to set up another song and quickly looks at the time. Another two minutes so she walks back inside. Everyone is already in the classroom but the lesson hasn't started yet. She walks inside and sees that there is only room left next to someone with brown hair. She sits down. The girl has brown hair. She looks her way, her eyes grow big and a smile appears on her face.

"You're Mitchell anyway, I'm Stacie, I'm sitting with you in English."

Beca takes her books out of her bag and then looks at Stacie who is still smiling at her. "Dussss, because we have classes together, I think it would be nice to know each other a little better, I'll go first" says Stacie.

"Okay, I'm gonna stop you there, I'm gonna finish this school year and then I'm gonna go. I don't feel like getting to know people better and I don't want people to know me, yeah?" Says Beca and she looks at Stacie with her smile reduced a little bit.

"Yeah, sure, no problem, one more thing. You wanna meet sometime?" Beca closes her book.

"What do you want from me?!" She looks at Stacie with a piercing gaze.

"I didn't want to see that you were new and didn't really have any friends and that we could be friends" she puts her head down and looks at the table.

"I can manage on my own, but thanks for the offer I'll consider" she puts her stuff in her bag and walks away.

"Miss Mitchell's class isn't over yet where do you think you're going?"

"Gone." Beca walks out of the classroom and Stacie grabs her cell phone and apps Chloe. Beca walks down the aisles. She doesn't like attention or people wanting to know things about her. It's easy for her to manage on her own. She goes to a leak where she can't be disturbed. She walks down to the library and sits in the back doing her mix again. She puts on her headphones and shuts herself off from the world. After she's done with her mix she watches what time it is. She missed a few lessons. She cleans up her computer and walks through the corridors to her motorbike on the way she feels an arm grabbing her by the shoulders. She turns around.

"Hey Beca, I was wondering since we're doing this English project tomorrow, and you're going to do it with me, you don't really know where I live." Chloe looks at Beca with a little smile. Beca looks into her eyes. There's a spruce in Chloe's eyes that Beca gets lost in. "Beca?"

Beca shakes her head and then looks at Chloe again. "Sure."

"top, can I have your number and I'll send you the address?" She gives her phone to Beca and she puts her number in. "Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." She puts on her headphones and runs to her bike. She puts her help on the engine and drives away.

She's watching Beca walk away. She looks at her phone 'Mitchell' she smiles and walks to her car. She just sees Beca leaving on her bike. She walks on and sees Stacie and Aubrey standing by her car. "What's taking so long?" Says Aubrey while Chloe opens the car and the three of them get in.

"Oh, nothing," Chloe says, and she starts the car.

"I don't believe you have a weird color on your eyes," says Stacie. Stacie's eyes are getting big. "Omg, you've met someone."

"What? No, how come I'm just glad school's finally over?" says Chloe in a slightly too high-pitched voice.

"It's obviously Chloe, who is it?" Says Aubrey as Chloe drives off the property.

"Do we know the one?" Says Stacie as she gets a little closer to Chloe.

"Not good," says Chloe.

"Well, tell who?!" Says Stacie and she looks piercingly at Chloe.

"Beca" says Chloe.

Stacie's eyes get big "Beca Mitchell?!"

"The new Beca Mitchell?!" Says Aubrey who's finally interested in the conversation.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me what happened between you two?" Says Stacie with a big smile on her face.

"Well, I ran into her when I walked to the car in the hallway and asked if she wanted to come tomorrow to work on that English assignment, she said 'sure' and then I asked for her number."

"asked for her number?!"

"Yeah, I have to give her my address."

"but are you gonna append her today and not just give her your address?" Says Aubrey.

"I don't know and besides it's not like I want to have sex with her I'm not gay" says Chloe and she drives up her driveway.

"Are you guys still in my parents' house or do you want to go home?" Chloe asks while she turns her car off.

"All right, Aubrey?"

"Yeah, why not?" They get out of the car and walk into Chloe's house. They put their bags in the hallway and hang up their coats. Stacie and Aubrey sit down on the couch while Chloe walks to the kitchen to grab a drink. A little later she comes back to the living room and sits down on the couch next to Aubrey.

"So what are you gonna appen?" asks Stacie while she takes a sip.

"I don't know. Hey?"

"Hey?" Says Stacie as she puts her glass back on the table.

"I think 'Hey' is a good start, and then give me your address right away," says Aubrey.

"And add your name." Stacie adds.

"Okay, then" says Chloe and she grabs her cell phone. Stacie sits down next to Chloe.

-Hey, Beca, my address is 66 Astrid Avenue. -Hey. Feel like it? in😊
XX Chloe

She's showing the message to Aubrey and Stacie.

"Yeah, easy. Send it." says Aubrey.

"Okay," she presses send.

"Now wait for a reply, what do you think she's gonna say?" Ask Stacie.

"Just think simple," says Aubrey, who grabs her glass and takes a sip. Chloe puts her phone on the table but turns her sound on. She grabs the remote and turns on the TV.

"What do we want to watch?" She asks while she opens Netflix. "Orange is the New black?" asks Stacie looking at Aubrey and Chloe.

"yes is good," says Chloe, who's starting the series. Not much later her lying down phone rings.

"Omg it's Beca" says Chloe who sits up and grabs her cell phone.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" says Stacie. Chloe opens her cell.

- Top until then.
- Beca

"Top till then?" That's it and not XX but a dash?" Says Chloe's surprised and she turns her phone off.

"What did you think? "Okay, love you! XX Beca' it's Beca Mitchell we're talking about, I thought she'd only send 'Top'," says Aubrey. She gets up off the couch.

"I'm going home see you tomorrow"

"wait I'll go with you" says Stacie and she gets up and walks to the hallway to put on their coat.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Sure, same time bye" says Aubrey and she walks out the door.

"Bye girl, text you later!" Says Stacie and she goes after Aubrey and closes the door behind her. Chloe sighs and then turns the TV back on.