ᴋɴᴏωɪɴɢ ᴍʏ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11)

Start from the beginning

"Josh, it's like for almost 6 years since I last saw you". Rowlan said with a soft tone.

"Yeah, where had you been ?" I asked quickly while texting Jana that I would be home for dinner, "I had been looking for you when I was 10." I added.

"I was in Indonesia with my family back then, then we decided to go home", He said and apologizing, "Sorry I hadn't given you any souvenirs."

"It's okay".

As we arrive to the gates of the cathedral, I thanked the mother of Rowlan for letting me in the car and went to the donation office. My mother annually gives a lot of cash here at our Parish Cathedral so it would be well maintained. She appreciated the art works that had been there for almost 750 years.

"Hello Mr. Warkon, what brings you to this fine day." the head officer smirked at me and inviting me inside his small and cosy office. I sense he knows why im here.

"Here's the money that my mom wants to have" I threw the envelope which has 35,000 in it and left the room immediately.

As I waked outside the office, I hear a perfect voice inside the cathedral, I adored the beauty of that voice, as he sings, I feel myself floating in mid-air as I heard that perfect cute voice.

I was really tempted to go inside and look who that cute voiced boy that was, I really wanted to make him that he has the talent to sing, I really like a boy who can sing in front of me.

As I entered the cathedral, I saw a cute boy in the podium and has this hazel brown eyes, and the cheeks that he has in his face. As I get closer, I kind of remember him, as I knew him, I was shocked that he could sing that fluent and perfectly.

I approached him after the mass, and surprised him, "Ross, I never knew you could sing", as his beautifully hazel brown eyes look directly at me, I started to blush and never realized that I looked embarrassing infront of him.

He blushed and said sheepishly, "Thanks Josh, by the way, I never knew you attended masses?"

I couldn't speak, I was too scared to talk to him because I had a phobia that he might just ignore me from what I have done. So I decided to say goodbye.

"Ross, it's getting late, maybe see ya on Saturday okay" I muttered sheepishly, as I wanted to stay more, I don't like to look at him and be humiliated and I fucking hate it. So I decided to just leave and really go home and eat those beautifully cooked pasta marinara.

But something forced me to stay even longer. A hand held my hand, as I looked up to the face, it was him and looking at me directly, then my face started to blush even more, I think im in love with him also, but I can't love 3 people with the same time, But if he's really the one then he.

"Josh, would you want to have dinner at my house." Ross asks with a detection of shyness on his tone.

I would want to, but I declined, he insisted and asked he wouldn't allow, he wanted to know more about me and he wants me to see his house because it's unfair for him that he had entered my home and I didn't got a chance to enter his house.

I couldn't resist those perfect hazel eyes and those pinkish lips, so I said yes and he was really ecstatic that I accepted his request, for me, it wouldn't hurt to try going to his house.

It was getting dark, so he escorted me to his house so we could eat with his family. He was really happy that he's going to have a visitor in his house I guess.

Ross' POV

I was really excited to invite him at all, because I really adore his beautiful eyes, those brownish blue eyes, I never realize how much I want to be with him, but I don't fancy him, it's wrong and also it's a bad image for me for loving him and if I do, I would be dead meat and just be torn to shreds because of denial and rejection.