Need You

" As of now, because of the difficult steps for the cure, it is known as... The Curse with No Cure. "

" The cure has not been achieved by ANYONE as far as we know. "

" The petal of the Flower "

" The victim will feel sharp pains throughout their body, where the markings cover. "

" The Blood of their Family "

" ..... This is fatal, for when the markings cover the heart or the head, the victim will drop dead. "

" The Laughter of the One "

" What became of Salkasa Oénee is unknown, but when he is found, the mistake of making such a curse.. "

" The Tears of the Caster. "

" ......Will have his eye for an eye. "

.............

Solar laid on the concrete floor of the training hall, letting his mind slip away into a bunch of nothingness.

Kaizo had let them off early that day because of.....

Solar sighed as he looked up to the ceiling, wondering to himself all the things that could have been.

His Pa, Tarung, told him his story when he was just 11 years old. He told Solar that Leaf found him crying in the ditch, and tried to comfort him for hours and hours on end, but still Solar wouldn't stop crying. He went on and on, sobbing and sobbing, until Leaf himself started to cry.

Then finally, when it was nearing 7 in the evening, Tarung told Solar that Thunder, Cyclone and Quake went out to find them, thus finding Solar fast asleep on Leaf's lap, but Leaf was still tearing up, scared with the thought that Solar might've died.

Solar smiled at the memory.

And from then on, Solar was accepted into Tarung's little adopted family.

Solar always remembered that little story whenever he was alone or just in his own world. It made him happy, and appreciated.

But sometimes......

He wondered.....

Why was he left in the ditch?

Why was he crying?

Where were his parents?

His father .......

His mother ........

Where?

Solar always wondered where they went, or if he even had parents. If he had, where'd they go? Solar wanted to know... So badly.

But Solar knew better than to over think, he knew better than to keep dwelling on the past. He's got a Pa now, and brothers. That's all he needs.
He's got a long life ahead of him, after all, he's only 16. Solar wanted so much to do with his life, he wouldn't want to spend it all on thinking back and wishing what could have been.