Chapter 19: facial scars

You whipped your pistol out and
glared. "Tyreen let Lilith go." You shouted calmly inching towards the conflict. 

You glared are the floating camera they had. "Hey! I know you! I killed all of your Hyperion friends! Man your so cool!" Tyreen grinned dropping Lilith in the dust.

" look we already did the whole mighty hero getting dethroned so how about you come with me, be a god with me and Troy, and ditch this pathetic excuse of a team!" Tyreen offered walking towards you.

You glared  at her backing away. "Fuck no!"

"You should of said yes".

She struck you across the face. Some thing sharp in her grip. You stumbled back moving your hand to the point of impact. Right across your nose.

"Aww now we match!" She shouted joyfully.

Your hand moved to the area of impact. You couldn't tell if it was a bloody nose or a wound but before you could find out flashes started going off around you.

Physcos  we're slowly appearing everywhere. You looked around panicked your eyes locked in tyreen. You stood up quickly attempting to throw a punch.

"Well it's been nice! Tell super fan I said hello!" Tyreen shouted joyfully. Right as your fist was about to make contact she phased her and Troy away.

You were sent spiraling into the dirt. You let out a shout ground before realizing Lilith was in danger. You scampered to her side. Whipping out your pistol.

As the physcos inches closer you could swear you heard jacks cocky voice. Your face was in so much pain. 

"Back the fuck up!" You shouted firing rounds into different phycos.  You could hear Lilith groan. "Look Lilith I just gotta hold these guys off!" You whispered trying to sooth her and yourself.

You heard gun fire ringing across the area. "The vault hunters are here just hold on Lilith." 

You smacked someone with the butt of you gun as they got a Little to close. 

You could hear what sounded like timothy shouting. Your heart was in your throat as you pulled Lilith off the ground. You saw the vault hunter out of the corner of your eye .

You then saw Timothy sprint in and look around panickedly. Then Timothy ran in behind him?

A sudden realization hit you it wasn't two timothys it was jack and Timothy. You made eye contact with the first one. His face dropped when he saw you.

You assumed it was all the blood and the new wound. 

"Is that....two timothys?" Lilith groaned in your arms. "Your not gonna like this but that's Timothy and jack." You replied. She cringed even more.

"Look Lilith he's changed...he's really here to help....you can slap him if you want."

Lilith perked up as much as someone in her state could when you offered the last bit. 

You gave jack a smile though you were sure he didn't notice especially since he was helping the vault hunters violently kill the bandits. 

You slowly helped Lilith onto her feet. She was extremely shaky but she was walking.

"Alright can you get to the ship?" You asked. She only nodded in response. You watched as  she made her way to the ship.

The vault hunters made they're way to you. Fl4k asked if you were alright. You softly shook your head. Zane was talking animatedly to the others as they headed to the ship.

Then jack and Timothy approached. Timothy was glaring  at you. "Why were you not wearing the shield!" He scolded.

Jack on the other hand was in the process of taking his jacket off.

You sighed. "Look things happened pretty fast and saving Lilith was kind of my priority." 

Timothys glare deepened as he opened his mouth to speak

"You should worry about yourself like seriously the 'firehawk' can handle herself, though she does kinda owe you big time." Jack told you interrupting what Timothy was about to say.

He draped his jacket around you shoulders and pulled it closed. "What's this for?" You asked slightly confused.

"Well if you haven't noticed your clothes are kinda...shredded." He responded smirking. 

"It's not that I didn't like what I saw it's just I don't want others liking what they could see."

"Nope!"  Timothy muttered walking to the ship.

You gave him a dirty look but he just kept smirking. You sighed reaching your hand to your wound. You lightly touched it and felt a surge of pain that made you Yelp.

"Hey! Don't touch it pumpkin." Jack quickly grabbed your hands and pulled them away from your face.

You smiled softly at his protectiveness.
"Come on let's get to the ship." You said softly.

He just nodded his eyes resting on the gash on your face.

"Don't worry jack....we'll kill her later."

Then the two of you headed to the ship.