My Dad's Love

Mpeg ahead⚠️

Kim Jungtae's POV

My Papa Jungkook told me that he's not happy when he gave birth to me because I'm the reason why he didn't had the chance to marry his true love.

I was just an accidental baby.

My papa Jungkook and dad Taehyung were both drunk and unconcious when they made me and they both didn't plan it. After my dad knew that he impregnated my papa, he married him without a second thought.

And I witnessed how my dad finds a way to show his love to my papa.

He always give my papa bouquet of roses to please him, he also prepared coffee for my papa  every morning, he even made hand-written letters hoping that my papa's heart would melt for him.  He did everything,  hoping that maybe one day, my mom would love him back but sadly, he failed.

He gave genuine love but he received countless of rejections and pain in return.

I witnessed how my papa rejected those roses, how he threw those cups of coffees my dad prepared for him and how he torn those hand-written letters into pieces. And he then yelled at my dad saying  that he regretted each day that he married my dad and no matter what my dad do, he won't love him the way he loves his great true love.

Until one day, I saw my dad and he brought a man in the house and I saw how my papa's eyes twinkle when he saw the man beside my dad.

My dad transferred his ring to the man and tears escaped from his eyes.
"Bro, Please take care of my husband, okay? If letting him go means his happiness.  I'm willing to bleed just to see him happy, for I know that I can't give his happiness" he said and he broke down in front of my papa and my papa's lover.

My dad instantly walked towards me and he cupped my face. He forced a smile and hugged me tightly. "Please take care of your mom, baby? Be a good girl, okay? If ever please make a cup of coffee for your papa and give him flowers. Don't worry, I'll pay a visit every week JungTae. Always remember I love you and your papa." He force a smile but still kept on crying in front of me and I felt my heart clenched.

I just watched him how he left the house.

And I can't help but to cry also. Because no matter how my papa did to my dad, he still cared for him until the end.

It's just sad that he married my papa but his heart was married to someone else.