¡RANT¡

Ok I'm ganna give a 'quick'Rant here. SO TAEKOOKERS L.I.S.T.E.N

As we all know that taekook isn't posting any selca or some interaction doesn't mean they're not real or what so ever you call that. I've encountered a lot of taekookers saying that they starting saying 'Taekook ain't real anymore.' 'I think they are just doing it for fans.' and  ' I'm sorry but I need to leave this fandom now.' Etc.. Like are you guys serious?! Why are you so thirsty? Yes. I badly want them to post selca too but not to the point I will think they aren't real or leaving the fandom because of that. Can't you just believe in them and Chill. If you guys believe that they are real then trust them.

And Guys, don't you think Taekook would be more suspecious if they always try to make them separate and make them more close to other members. Remember Taekook watch the fireworks together before and they didn't even post it.

And not because Jikook is more active means they are real! (No offense if you ship them.) Like I'm a Taekook shipper and Jikook being active like posting selcas, being too close during concert and even posted a video of them watching fireworks together This doesn't trigger/affect me as a taekook shipper at all. Like why would I? For me Taekook is Real at all cost. Like a simple interaction with a friend won't affect thier relationship.

Some of you ship taekook because of thier sweetness and not as boyfriends.And even make Taekook ship as Joke. (I've heard someone say this before) and it kinda hurt. Like it seems it is just entertainment to satisfy yourself. Please!

Just trust them.
Believe.
Don't be in a hurry.
TAEKOOK WILL STILL SHINE.

Borahae ARMYs ♡

(PS: sorry for my bad english.)