👬Taekook' s Argument part 2👬 《 unpro smut》

(A/n: This chapter contain something that might not suitable for 15 yrs below... This is my first ever smut so don't expect too much. And Since TeodoraPejcic6 asking for smut part two of Taekooks Arguments then here it go! I suck in writing smut... I'm sorry. I'm sorry)

NOT EDITED

/////////////

Bangtan rehersal end so early this day thats why Taehyung and Jungkook is already in thier shared bedroom cuddling while the hyungs hangout leaving the two maknaes alone

"I miss you jungkook" Taehyung says while staring at the old photo of Jungkook in the bed side table.

"e? hyung were always together." Jungkook says

"I know but I miss you." Taehyung deep sigh "I miss the old you."

"So you dont like who am i now?" Jungkook is upset

"Its not like that baby. I just miss being your protector, I miss being your hyungie. I miss your unmusculine body. I miss the time when I babyed you. ..I I miss what we are before..." A single tear fell on Taehyungs eyes.

"The day you say that I should grow up makes me realize hyung that I should really grow up because I know that you also having a hard time. And I don't want to be burden . I want to handle our relationship with maturity..."

" But baby, You don't need to change. ."
Saddness visible on his voice coz he remember the time he sthose ungrateful words to Jungkook that give a big impact to him.

" Ah Hyung, I'm still your Jungkook.. Your baby bun bun." He sigh " A-and besides this is what ARMYs want .. I actually d-dont like it but without them were nothing... " He smiled a little preventing his tears to fall.

"I'm sorry baby. I love you."

"I love you too hyungie."

After exchanging thier cheesy lines Taehung suddenly kissed him which he glady to kissed back not too long thier simple kissed turn into heated one. Taehyung started roaming his hand under jungkooks shirt and playing with his nipples

"A-ah hyung"

"you like it baby" jungkook simply nood
taehyung kissed go down into jungkook neck sucking every sweat spot leaving a red mark. "You re so beautiful baby."

Taehyung parted the kiss and remove Jungkooks shirt. "Fuck look how gorguose you are doll." And next he started to remove the boys pants. Jungkook bucked his hips for taehyung to easily remove it.

Taehyung can't help but to trace his those milky thights using his skilled fingers.
And the younger let out a sinful moans that cause a huge tent on Taehyungs low region.

This is what we called a hard time.

"On fours now baby. Now!" He says rather commanded as His voice are full of dominance that make Jungkook want to be fuck by that man.

As he flipped over he raise his hips and whiggled his butt on Taehyungs face.

"Daddy.."
He giggled on his action but Taehyung keep an straight face "Naughty huh?" Taehyung internally says

"Show daddy how you touch yourself."

Jungkook tought that he was just joking. But the look on taehyungs face it says other wise. He wanted to protest but that look on the mans face make him gulp.

Jungkook started to fingering his tight hole. He closed his eyes as do so, and the arousal moan started to escaped on his rosy lips.

Taehyungs dick are growing than ever. His dick throbbing under those pants and begging for release.