Okay? Okay.

*Olivia's POV*

A week passed and I hadn't said anything to Blake about what the nurse told me. She also missed an entire week of school, but the principal agreed to excuse her. Since we had come home from the hospital, I had caught Blake crying multiple times. I would hear her sobbing in the bathroom or crying in her room at night. I never bothered her though, because sometimes, you just need to cry.

Blake was in her room getting dressed, so I got out of bed and got dressed also. Then I went to Blake's room and knocked on the door. "Come in," she mumbled. I opened the door to find Blake standing in front of the mirror. Her facial expression was blank and emotionless. Every since we had come home, Blake had been like a zombie, just walking around, barely moving. "Hey, baby girl," I said with outstretched arms. I was waiting for Blake to hug me. She just stood there, staring at her reflection in the mirror. I went over to her and hugged her from behind.

"Blake, I see you,"

"Hmm?"

"I see you," I repeated.

"See me what?"

"I see that you're hurting. You have so much pain pent up inside and you won't let it out. I see how you walk around saying you're okay and you're not. I hear how you struggle to breathe every night and how you pronounce your words with such a heft, that they're barely audible. You're not invisible. I. See. You. And I wanna help you. Will you let me help you?"

Blake hesitated for a few minutes. Then she said those words that I had been yearning to hear. "Yes, please." She turned around and flung her arms around my neck and started to cry on my shoulder. She broke away from me and sat on her bed, desperately wiping her tears away.

"Hey, it's okay to cry," I said.

"I don't know about anything anymore," she started.

"Why am I here!?! What's the point! I feel like I have a sign on my head that says 'rape me, touch me, it's okay!'" she screamed.

I quietly took a seat as she continued to scream relentlessly. Her voice boomed throughout the apartment, but I wanted to hear her out and if screaming was gonna make anything better, then so be it.

**

*Blake's POV*

So much was pent up inside me and all I wanted to do was scream. I felt like I was used. Someone had used me for their own selfish reasons.

"Why am I here!?! What's the point!? I feel like I have a sign on my head that says 'rape me, touch me, it's okay!!'" I yelled.

Mom sat down in my chair and crossed her legs as if she was watching a movie. "And my dad! Gosh, I hate him! He's not even my real father! I don't have a say in anything! It's like I just got dealt all the wrong cards! Why is life so mean to me!? What did I ever do!?" I yelled furiously. Mom just sat there and looked at me as I ranted and rambled on about life. When I was finished, she calmly ordered to sit down and calm myself.

"Now, tell me why you skipped school,"

I hesitated for a few minutes. I didn't want to tell her why. She'd probably think I was weak or that I was just being over draumatic. Nevertheless, I knew my little game couldn't go on any longer.

"B -Brittany," I mumbled.

"Brittany? Brittany from the bathroom incident?"

"Mmhm,"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want you to think I was weak. I wanna be strong like you,"