Daddy

*Olivia's POV*

After we finished eating, we left and drove home. I could tell Blake didn't want to talk about it, but she had to. I mean, it's not going to help if she holds it all in, and while letting it out we can nail the perps who did it to her.

When we arrived home, Blake got out and got her bags from out of the back seat without saying a word. I started up the steps and Blake followed. When I unlocked the door and opened it, Blake brushed past me and stomped to her room, dragging her bags behind her. She went inside her room and slammed the door behind her.

I let out a long sigh and closed the front door behind me. I didn't want to chase after Blake because I figured that she'd come around. I went to my room and changed into my pajamas. Blake still hadn't come out of her room yet, so I thought I'd go check on her. I walked to her room and opened the door. Her bags were sprawled all over the floor and Blake was lying across her bed.

"Hey baby girl. I just came to check on you. I want you to know that it's not okay for you to stomp off like that. I understand that you're upset but that is no way to act. You have to do this tomorrow and you'll be fine." I said, using a soft tone of voice.

Blake laid there as if she heard nothing I had said. I left her room and closed the door behind me. It hurt that Blake wouldn't talk to me but what could I do? I couldn't tell her that she didn't have to talk about her situation, because that would be lying. I mean, she'd have to talk about it sooner or later.

I went to my room and turned on the TV. I flipped through channels and finally found something that I was interested in. I watched the show for a few minutes and then my phone buzzed. It was Elliot. He wanted to know how things were going with Blake. He also told me that the other girls that were picked up from the sex trafficking home wouldn't open their mouths to speak. I told him that things were going good and we'd be in to discuss her situation in the morning. I had to convince Blake to share her story and testify. I put my phone on the charger and turned my light out to go to sleep.

**

*Blake's POV*

I wasn't upset at Olivia, I just didn't want to face reality. I had been blocking everything out for so long and Olivia was forcing me to pull it all back up. It was too much to think about so I clutched my pillow and fell asleep.

*Dream*

I was sitting in the corner of my room and my dad came in. He slapped me across the face and told me that I had been a bad girl. He took off his belt and started to beat me.

"Daddy, stop it! I'm sorry!" I yelled.

I screamed and cried for help but no one came. I laid there crying and in pain. My dad walked over to my room door and signaled for someone to come in. I opened my eyes and saw that 6 men had entered the room.

"You can do what you want with her. She was a very bad girl today." my dad said.

I pulled my legs close to my chest and wrapped my arms around my skinny legs. My body started to shake and I could feel my heart rate speed up. One by one, the men beat me and raped me. I cried for help, by the more I cried, the more they hurt me.

"You like that, don't you?" the man on top of me said, just as the palm of his hand met my face.

*Dream over*

I woke up panting and gasping for air. I looked around my dark room at the digital clock, and I saw that it was 3am. I didn't want to bother Olivia, but I couldn't stand to be in my room alone any longer. I got out of my bed and started down the hall. I peeked in Olivia's room and she was in fetus position, sound asleep. I tiptoed over to her bedside and nudged her.

She opened her eyes and immediately sat up. I guess I had scared her. She flung her arm and turned on her lamp.

"Baby girl, you okay?" Olivia asked, rubbing her eyes.

I shook my head no.

"Another nightmare?" she asked sympathetically.

I nodded my head.

"C'mon." she said, peeling the covers back on the other side of the bed. I crawled in bed and snuggled up close to her. Olivia turned her light out and laid back down. I wrapped my arm around her waist and she wrapped an arm around me.

"What was it about?" Olivia asked, rubbing my back.

"My Daddy."

"He hurt you too?" Olivia questioned.

"Yeah. He sold me to the men."

**

*Olivia's POV*

This girl had gone through it and I didn't know what to tell her. The only thing I could do was hold her.

"Have you seen you dad since?"

"No." Blake simply stated.

"We'll talk more about it tomorrow, sweet pea. Get some sleep." I said, dejectedly.

"I can't sleep. The nightmares will come back and I'm afraid." Blake said, clutching my waist tighter.

"Nobody's going to hurt you so you don't have to be afraid. I have you here in my arms and I am going to protect you." I said sternly. I felt Blake nod her head and I ran my fingers through her hair until she drifted off to sleep.

So many thoughts ran through my head. I debated on making her go to the precinct in the morning. I didn't want to make her face the truth, but I didn't have a choice. Not wanting to think about it anymore, I drifted off to sleep.