•19•

•1 year later•

A year rolled by, and Tyler and Josh were still together, as fiancés. They loved each other unconditionally and cared for each other's thoughts.

After the proposal, Tyler and Josh hired a private marriage officiant and they got married in a secret ceremony in Josh's backyard.

To Mark, who was the only witness at the wedding, thought it was most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Life for the newlyweds went well and soothing. They were happily in love and they never argued under any circumstances. Nothing seemed to bother them at all.

However, when Tyler gave his life over to Josh, it made his schizophrenia even worse.

When Josh was out or when he was alone in a room, the images would become even more darker and evil than he ever felt before.

Tyler felt as if he was drowning in his dark thoughts, and that he would be trapped in them forever. He even saw pieces of his skin peeling away into ash, and his arms and neck turned black and slowly strangled him.

He felt the images squeeze his body and pull on his head and chest, like they were going to rip him apart.

They pulled on him so hard, his eye sockets turned white and fell blind at the sight of his fear

The fear of losing Josh.

He saw him, the man he loved so much, cheating on him right before his eyes.

He even told the woman that he loved her and would rather be with her than Tyler.

Seeing this, Tyler went being fearful to angry and vengeful. He saw who he loved choose her over him, and it made him snap.

The images circled around him, taking over his mind and stealing away his sanity.

Josh is evil, and he must be punished

Josh must pay for what he's done

Take revenge and get back at him

Then the images took a noose and wrapped it around his neck, pulling it right so he wouldn't escape.

Once he was trapped, the images took a much darker turn and told him the most awful thing he could ever do to the man he loved

Kill him

Kill Josh Dun

It's the only way

"What?!" The boy cried. "No!"

When he said that, the noose pulled tighter, so much so that he couldn't breathe.

Kill Josh or you'll die

It's either you or him

You must choose

Once again, when the boy refused, the noose was pulled even tighter.

Josh has to die, and you're the only one who can kill him

Kill Josh, or this rope will be the end of you

The noose was too strong, and the images had already taken over him. Tyler couldn't resist any longer.

He chose to kill Josh.