•18•

After getting home from work, Tyler and Josh got on the bed together and started loving on each other. Tyler felt that the only remedy to his problems was sex, and it did have some affect on him.

After Josh finished cumming Tyler, he got on top of him and started riding him.

"O-Oh shit."

"You like it now, do you?"

Tyler started feeling himself become more horny than when he got home.

F-Fuck, y-yes."

Tyler cummed, and it was the best experience of his life, even better than the first time.

The two boys laid together on the bed, exhausted.

"I want to do this for the rest of my life." Tyler said.

Josh giggled.

"Me too."

He leaned onto his chest.

"My angel."

He kissed him on the forehead.

"Josh, I'm the demon. You're the angel."

"Now, my sweetheart, you shouldn't say that about yourself."

"It's true though."

Tyler got up from the bed and stared into the mirror.

"The only thing I see is a monster, a demon who will do nothing but harm the one he loves."

He turns to Josh, who stood behind him.

"And the one he loves is you."

Josh smiled to him, touching his face.

"You know what I see?"

He looks into the mirror with him.

"I see a beautiful young boy, with the heart of an angel, that would never do harm to anyone, even the one he loves."

He looks back to Tyler.

"I would rather be the one to suffer those horrific problems than watch my love suffer alone. I want us to be together so I can protect and love you like I've always have."

He kneels down on one knee, taking the boy's hand, and holding out a ring.

"Tyler, will you marry me?"

When he said, the boy burst into tears with happiness and joy.

"Yes! Of course!"

Josh slid the ring into his finger and lifted the boy into his arms.

"I love you Tyler, so much."

"I love you too, Josh."

Tyler touched the man's cheeks, and kissed him on the lips. Josh continued to hold him.

"I promise you, my darling, I will never let you suffer again."