"Sis!" Ga-Young grasped her sister's arm, but Eun-Byul could only glance up at her with red, puffy eyes.

"Let's go home, yeah?" Her sister smirked, making Eun-Byul nod ferociously. The two fled to the outside. She saw the helicopter ready to pick her up, Queen Park staring at her with a harsh smirk. Eun-Byul strolled over, but before Queen Park could move away, she seized the Queen's arm.

"You better keep your end of the deal."

"A queen doesn't lie, princess." The adult responded. "Or should I say, ex-princess. We'll see you in another kingdom."

Eun-Byul slackened her hand down before letting go, lumbering into the helicopter and taking her seat. She gazed at the window, taking one last view of paradise before shutting her eyes. Ga-Young put her arm around her younger sister, swelling with hatred. 

"They're so... going to pay."

***

Soon enough, they were back in Busan. As the two leisurely cruised to their house, Eun-Byul tapped her sister's shoulder. "Ga-Young."

"Mm?" She hummed back, before turning around. Eun-Byul gave her a painful smile. 

"I'm leaving Busan."

"Wait, why?! Was it that Queen?!"

"No. I just... needed to pursue what I've always wanted to do." Eun-Byul lied. "I just can't do it here."

"Well... will you come to visit me? Father and Mother?" Ga-Young embraced her, feeling the younger one nod against her chest.

"Mhm. I promise. Let me pursue my dreams. Then I'll come back." Eun-Byul grinned. Her older sister could only nod, afraid to be away from the self-sufficient one. Ga-Young was always so beholden for Eun-Byul, she was like her savior. The girl she'd depend on for everything, even in their childhood years. It was crystal clear who was the brighter one and who was the picky one.

"But, do you know where you'll be staying?"

"I'll head out to Namjoon's home-kingdom, Gwacheon. They'll be lucky to get someone like me." She chuckled, Ga-Young giving her a soft nudge.

"Hey, they have such wondrous opportunities there. Tell me if they have one with high pay."

"Alright, Ms. Materialistic," Eun-Byul replied sarcastically. They both stopped at their house, Seeing Namjoon already waiting patiently at their front door.

"Hey, intelligent!" Both sisters yelled, the boy flinching as he immediately snapped around. The sisters giggled, Namjoon silently shaking his head at their ruthless fun.

"You came early," Eun-Byul said, Namjoon shrugging in response.

"A jet is faster than a helicopter."

"Wow, look at Mr. Prince over here." Eun-Byul scoffed, taking a side-glance over at the pure-white carriage. "We're departing already?"

"Yep. Since your walk took at least fifteen minutes, I previously arranged all your things. Only your father is at home." 

"May I go say goodbye?" Namjoon nodded slightly, moving from the girl's way as she sped towards the door. Her father stood, shaking slightly in front of her before he opened his arms wide. Eun-Byul jumped towards him, crying violently. Mr. Lee only gazed down at her with pity, his lips sucked in as he gave her a small smile. 

"Be good love, okay?" He insinuated, her head nuzzling deeper into the crook of her fathers' neck. "I know what you're capable of. Don't let anyone put you down deeper than that."

"Okay, dad." She sniffled, unwrapping herself from another hug. "I'll see you soon."

"You better." He chuckled. "Mom will be waiting for your note." 

"Of course-"

"And I will also be waiting for a call!" Ga-Young intruded, letting out a squeal. "Tell me if you find any other men while in Gwacheon-"

"Hey, be quiet." Mr. Lee stopped the babbling girl, watching as his youngest daughter had a painful smile on her face.

"It's okay, dad. I will send notes and I will give you a call. Don't worry. Plus, if I'm in Namjoon's hands, I think I'd live." Eun-Byul chuckled, giving them one last hug. "Okay, now this is sincerely goodbye."

The two waved at her, witnessing as she got into the carriage. She gave them a swift wave back, Namjoon entering after as he closed the carriage door. Soon enough, they were out of the small town and into the outskirts of the kingdoms.

However, with the princes and the Queen, on the little island of 'paradise', stood Jimin at the roof of that hotel, his eyes dull and puffy. His fists clenched as his nails dug deeply into his palm, almost to bleeding.

"If she cannot be the one to guide the people of Busan with me..."

"I will take after her... and guide the people of Busan myself."

 -no, it isn't the end. no, this is not a cliffhanger for any kind of book two. but it will be a surprise to what happens next...