Ericson Kids 19

.. 4500 words, it's a lot, I know. - well, I have another violentine story, it's called "IN YOUR ARMS" and I really like it, you can check it out. I write that story just like this one. -)

sorry for mistakes, for anyone who is still reading this story. ^^ thank you, a lot.

Violet was the kind of girl who was been hiding in the shadows of all the people she'd been around. Most of the time, she was quiet and crawled in her own play corner.

Even as a little girl she was cold and inaccessible. Everyone who walked past her and looked at her, she frowned at them terribly. By doing so, she protected herself from bullying, from anyone who could hurt her.

And so she had no friends, she became known as that weird girl no one should talk to. And then she ran into Louis, along with the twins and the others.

They took her under their wings and showed her that she had nothing to worry about. Louis took her into his arms, with Brody and Sophie, and when Minnie took her into her arms, everything changed for her.

That was just different to her, she began to recognize herself. Their friendship changed when the two girls grow up, into something more. Minnie protected her and took care of her, until she suddenly changed and the whole relationship with it was buried.

It had become a toxic relationship, where Minnie brought her pain instead of joy. Along with destroying her self-confidence and other things, she manipulated her to think that the others didn't like her. That she was the only one who liked her.

It should be noted that others didn't know what the redhead was really doing to her. And so she became the gray, little mouse in the very corner again. Minnie pushed her down, forcing her to be silent and not open to the others.

.. Until then, when she met Clementine, who was doing the opposite.

Bundled together under one duvet, in one bed. When she has her arms wrapped protectively around her, when she whispers how wonderful she is and how much she loves her. Who destroyed that stupid idea, that no one likes her.

The curly-haired girl appeared to be rough and bad, but in reality? She was a loving and very caring person who had a hard life, like most children in the school.

And Violet really felt that she could trust her. It was different with her, she really felt loved.

"Guess who looks like Shrek now."

Clementine chuckled and shifted herself to put arms next to her. "It's actually a compliment, you know."

"Looking like Shrek is a compliment?" Violet asked, staring at her face and those half-months the brunette had under her eyes. "You look exhausted, Clem."

"I've been exhausted by everything for the last few days, Violet." She replied, she sit lazily on the edge of Violet's bed and rubbing her eyes so hard that she whistled in pain. "Shit, I hate getting up so early."

"Come back here, we still have time." Violet offered.

"I can't, I have to change and I think Ruby would throw me out if she still saw me here." Clementine chuckled, stretching herself and lowering her shoulders.

Violet sat down and wrapped her arms around her, resting her chin on her shoulder, still looking at her. "Ruby went to Aasim, she won't come back, we can just go back to sleep."

Clementine exhaled and turned her head to hers. She looked into her eyes and then at her lips. "I'd like to go back to bed with you, Vi, but I have to go, I'll meet you then, okay?"

"Are you sure?" Violet asked, looking deep into her eyes to see a hint of dissatisfaction, something.

Clementine smiled and slowly pressing her forehead to hers, both girls closing their eyes at the contact. "I'm sure, Vi."