Ericson Kids 14

The first thing that made her grin and whistle in pain was that terrible headache.

And it wasn't just a headache. Her whole body ached, after a while she found herself asleep on the floor, where she had her sweatshirt beside her.

Clementine sat down, not understanding why she slept on the ground and why her head hurt. She couldn't understand why her pants were unbuttoned.

"Have you finally decided to get up?"

Clementine turned toward the voice, and her eyes widened. She saw Minnie, who looked absolutely horrible. Her hair was messy, her eyes were very tired.

When Clementine looked around, she noticed that her jacket was on the ground. Minnie wore only a loose shirt along with black jeans. She didn't even have shoes.

"Why ... I sleep on the ground? What happened?" Clementine asked, rubbing her eyes, trying to ignore the pain.

"Well .. You were here yesterday, and you got drunk." Minnie replied, leaning against the wall and raising her head, looking up at the ceiling. "I got drunk with you, and we made a mess."

"What mess, Minnie?"

"You know, we sang together, hid from the guard, slept together.."

"What?!" Clementine snapped, widening her eyes even more.

"Yeah." Minnie sighed, hiding her face. "We were drunk, and it got out of control a bit."

"A bit?!" Clementine was shocked. "That ... Did we really sleep together?!"

"Yeah." Minnie nodded.

Clementine sat on the ground, her elbows on her knees, holding her head.

"But it was my fault, I didn't stop you."

"Why the fuck not?!" Clementine frowned. "What am I supposed to say Violet now?!"

"She doesn't have to know about it, no one needs to know about it." Minnie sighed and decided to get her jacket and shoes. "Get dressed, we have to get out of here."

Clementine growled, but obeyed. She dressed and decided to get up.

She whistled in pain as her head ached and almost fell if Minnie didn't catch her.

"You have to go lie down and take something on your headache." Minnie frowned, adjusted Clementine's clothes.

Clementine raised one eyebrow at her, absolutely not sure why she was doing it.

"Uh, you still haven't answered me, Minnie. Why didn't you stop it?"

"We were both drunk." Minnie sighed again. "I just didn't want to stop, and you didn't want to stop too. It was ... a mistake."

"Yeah, that was a fucking mistake." Clementine frowned even more.

"Whatever." Minnie rolled her eyes. "Let's go, make sure nobody sees you."

Together they hid from the students, who began to show up in the room. They escaped, and both sighed in relief.

But not for long. Clementine noticed something strange. Something that took her attention.

She walked through the school corridor, where students looked at her even more than usual. She could see their disgusted expressions as they whispered about something. Some even cursed her.

Minnie frowned at them, showing them her angry expression, and they immediately fell silent.

"What the fuck is going on?" Clementine spoke to herself, going to the school cafeteria where there were even more students.