Ericson kids 13

a little drama doesn't hurt.. or something else, right? sorry for mistakes 

Clementine sat on her bed, hiding in her room away from the others.

She knew she probably hurt her. She knew everyone would be mad at her.

She didn't know what to do, was she supposed to go back? She knew she would apologize later, but not now.

Even after all the way she acted and what she did, is there anyone who fell in love with her? She didn't understand.

She didn't deserve someone's love. She didn't deserve Violet. She wasn't ready for a real relationship, and she had the feeling that Violet was serious about her.

The blonde meant a lot to her, more than she thought. She  liked her from day one, of course, at the time, that meant nothing.

It was a friendship that grew into something bigger and deeper.

But Violet deserved far better.

"Uh, hello?" There was a voice from the door, Clementine opened her eyes and looked at the door handle.

"I'm sorry... I'm your new roommate-" The girl stopped, and her eyes widened. 

Clementine's mouth was open, looking shocked at the dark-haired girl who was standing a few inches from her.

She knew the girl too well.

"Oh my god .." The girl murmured and wanted to run. Clementine was quick and grabbed her hand.

"No! .. You don't have to worry." Clementine sighed, looked down. "I won't hurt you! I swear, I'm not like that anymore."

"What-what?" Girl asked, winked several times. She looked at her hand where she held her. She swallowed, adjusting her glasses.

"I say you don't have to worry, Sarah." Clementine looked into her eyes. "I won't hurt you, you don't have to run."

She released her hand and sat back on her bed.

"You said you were my new roommate?" Clementine asked, trying to be friendly.

With the girl standing by the door. She had a past, not a good one.

"I ... Yeah, I guess." Sarah nodded, carefully closing the door behind her.

There was a moment of silence, both of them thinking. Sarah was startled to see Clementine get up and walk closer to her.

"Well, I ... I'm sorry about the way I treated you, back at the previous school." Clementine sighed.

"Clementine. You're the girl who almost killed—" Sarah began to tremble. "I ... I can't."

Sarah quickly opened the door and ran. She let her stand there in the middle of the room, feeling absolutely guilty.

Let's say she was a bully. And one of their victims was Sarah and the girl who ended up in the hospital because of her.

She didn't blame her. But she wanted to forget her past, but it doesn't work that way.

Clementine sighed again, adjusting her hair and chap, she changes her clothes.

Face Violet, Brody and Sophie? She didn't have the courage to do that, not now.

She had to control herself, she had to control her thoughts and feelings. She wasn't allowed to be like before. Because otherwise she would lose her family, and friends.

Her mother had enough. She tell her that she had to behave. Otherwise there is only one way for her.

The road to self-destruction, straight to hell. To a place where she would be all alone. Where she would have no one.