Ericson Kids 11

Clementine yawned, strolling along the forest road along with the others ahead. Near her was Louis and Violet, who continued to provoke each other. Her sunglasses  helped her hide the black eye Violet had caused her.

She went a little further forward and could see the place everyone was talking about. The big lake, which was much better than what was at the cabins. It was much cleaner, and nicer.

"That's... amazing." Clementine blinked several times, looking around.

"It is." Louis nodded, put his hands on his hips. "I'm going into the water."

"Well, you're not the only one." Clementine chuckled, seeing Sophie and Mitch and the others jump into the water. Only Omar and Ruby stayed and talked together.

"Clem?" Violet spoke, showing up.

"Yeah, Mr. Shrek?" Clementine asked, turning on her.

She saw a grin on her face, had no time to look at Louis as he approached her and lifted her into the air, threw her into the water, and they both laughed.

"You idiots, I'll kill you!"

It wasn't long before Violet and Louis went into the water too. They drowned each other, nearly killed Louis. There were times when Violet approached her from behind and hugged her. These were times when Clementine couldn't control herself properly, and her feelings became more and more apparent.

"I'm glad I went." Clementine smiled, sitting in Louis's car.

"I'm glad you went too." Violet nodded, sitting beside her. Louis drove and smiled at them through the rearview mirror.

The school was tomorrow, and that meant torturing and seeing David's group. Now Clementine had to control herself even more, knowing they wouldn't be happy to see her.

She had a hangover after last night. But she still enjoyed it, though she could barely remember anything. The thing about Minnie still crawled into her thoughts as she looked at her and saw her face. She hadn't spoken to anyone, just waiting to get out of the car and hide again. But Clementine wasn't surprised, Violet broke up with her.

Still, she was sorry for Minnie, despite what she did. Sometimes Clementine had too much heart and compassion for others. And sometimes she acted like a complete bastard that pushed everyone away.

"I'm going back to my room, are you going, too, Brody?" Sophie yawned, staring at Brody saying goodbye to Marlon.

"Yeah, I'll see you all later, I think I'll go have a bath first." Brody grimaced. "Bye for now."

"Yeah, princesses. Mr. Louis is gone too." Louis was the next to say goodbye, Clementine waved him, and after a while she was alone, until she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. She turned, to see Violet.

"Hey, Clem.." Violet scratched her neck. "I want to thank you. You opened my eyes and helped me. I don't think I would have the courage to break up with her, I know how bad it was between us. I hope Minnie realizes that. "

"You're welcome." Clementine replied, lowering her head. "I'm glad I could help you."

"Yeah .." Violet stepped closer, clearing her neck, and hugged her unexpectedly. "I ... I'll see you tomorrow?"

Clementine smiled as they disconnected and looked into each other's eyes, she wanted to kiss her, but she didn't dare, she wouldn't.

They both said good-bye and went back to their rooms, Clementine jumped on the bed and buried her head in the pillow, thinking again.

---

She sighed as she walked through the school corridor. She saw those students' glances, and saw David himself, who had a big grin on his face, that wasn't good.