Prequel (I forgot to mention ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, no copying my story!)

"Mom, what are you doing?" I asked, laughing at how she was stuffing many shirts into her pants.

"Sweetheart, go and pack," Mom said.

"Why? Are we going on a vacation?" I ask, picking up a cookie from her plate and stuffing it in my mouth.

She sighed and said, "Something like that. Now go and pack, okay?"

"Okay," I replied going upstairs to my room.

I pack my favorite pink blanket, Mr.Snuggles my teddy bear, two dresses, four pairs of socks and underwear, two pairs of pants and a few shirts. Umm, where are my shoes?

Before I even start looking for them I hear a crash down stairs.

"We are here for Rachelle Simmons," a booming voice says.

"No! Please, she's just a child!" My mom's frantic voice said.

There was no reply, just loud footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Rachelle, run!" My mom screamed.

I ran towards the stairs which of course was a huge mistake. I'm tackled by a hunormous man.

Ok so if anyone reads these few chapters just wanted to let you know that I'm doing some MAJOR EDITING on this book because i started this when I was really young and my writing has improved somewhat. So I'll be making this book again.