Chapter 8

Cait P.O.V

The boys just did their intro and introduced me in the video. Right now we are in the kitchen making some tea with honey and lemon.

"So what is this for exactly?" Ethan asked me as i was making the teas and Grayson was next to him observing while Kyle was filming.

"Its for your throat. It can help you soothe your vocal cords and to improve your singing" I said while pouring the tea in cups.

"Well then Ethan and I need about 10 of those because we can't sing for shit" Grayson said. We all bursted out into laughter when he said that.

"Oh come on you guys can't be that bad" i said looking at both of them.

"Oh no they're bad!" Kyle said behind the camera. We all laughed and i handed them the teas.

"Alright so first i drink all of this tea to get my voice set so drink up!" i said. We all cheered and drank our teas.

"'Mm this is good!" Ethan said finishing it all up.

"Right! Alright so after i finish my tea i go into vocal warm ups. Do you guys want to go to the purple couch and do them?" I asked.

"Yeah lets go!" Grayson said leading the way.

We all sat down on the purple couch and i got out my phone to look at my vocal warm ups of the day. My vocal couch has different kinds of warm ups for me everyday since my voice is starting to be open to so many ranges.

"Alright are you guys ready?" I asked once i was all set up.

"AHHH IM SO NERVOUS!" Ethan said while holding on to his chest.

"DUDE WE ARE SO BAD!!" Grayson said now screaming back.

"Sorry we tend to scream a lot when we film" Ethan said apologizing.

"Its ok!" i said chuckling, "Alright lets get started" i said.

*3 Hours Later*

We had just finished part 1 of the twins video. Tomorrow we are filming part 2, they are going to come with me and see how it is to live the day as a famous singer.

"So at what time should we go over to your place?" Grayson asked.

"Well tomorrow morning i have an early call time on set so you guys can just come and meet me there, i'll tell the security to write your names down so you will be able to come in" I said.

"Ok perfect! Thank you so much for doing this Cait, We really appreciate it!" Ethan said while pulling me into a hug.

"No thank you guys for inviting me to be on your channel. Tomorrow is gonna be so much fun!" i said while pulling Grayson into a hug.

"I have always wondered what it would be like to be a famous pop singer, now i guess i'll know tomorrow" Grayson said.

We all said our goodbyes and i walked back into my car. I haven't looked at my phone all day so i decided to post something on instagram for my fans to know i'm alive and well. I opened up my instagram and saw that Emma, Ethan, and Grayson followed me and i followed them back. I then went to my photo gallery and posted a picture telling my fans how excited i am for them to hear my album.

I put my phone on do not disturb and make my way home listening to some Justin Bieber of course

Grayson's P.O.V

Today was a great day. Caitlyn is such a nice person and i would want to get to know her more. I walked into my room and jumped on my bed due to how exhausted i was. I grabbed my phone from my counter and opened up my instagram.

The first picture post that popped up was a picture of Caitlyn that she had just posted a few minutes ago.

Wow she's so beautiful...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOOOOO GRAYSON IS FALLING FOR CAIT!! What will happen when he finds out she has a boyfriend? :/ STAY TUNNED!!

MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES AS WELL!!

xoxo <3