Chapter 5

Caitlyn's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and walked down the stairs to make Alex and I some breakfast. I made eggs, bagels, bacon, and sliced some fruit. I put the food in a tray and walked into the guest room. As i walked in i saw Alex still sleeping. I put the try next to the night stand and sat down on the bed. I began to play with his hair and watched him sleep peacefully. Why can't i let you go? I thought to myself. I saw Alex open his eyes and look at me.

"Good morning" i said getting up from the bed.

"Good morning" he said back to me smiling. I grabbed the tray and brought it to him.

"I made you breakfast" i said placing it on the bed and sitting parallel from him. He thanked me and we began to eat in silence. It didn't take long until Alex spoke up and said something.

"Cait?" he said looking up from his food and now looking at me.

"Yeah?" i said look back at him.

"Can you please give me another chance? I know i've screwed up multiple times but i promise to change" he said now looking at me with tears in his eyes.

Alex and I have been on and off for years now. He has cheated me many times and i still forgave him through it all. All my friends would always tell me to leave him but i know he needs me. He literally has no one and i'm the only one there for me. Sometimes i wonder what would of happened if i had just cut him off the first time he cheated...

I sighed and looked at him, "Fine one more chance, but thats it" i said giving him a small smile. He immediately smiled and gave me a big hug.

"Thank you Thank you!! I promise not to screw up this time. I'll show you how much i love you and give you the world" he said caressing my checks and looking into my eyes. I softly smiled at him and he leaned in to kiss me.

"I love you Cait" he said pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you too Alex" i said back to him.

Do you really love me? or is it still a game??

*5 Hours Later*

I was finally done with the studio and i was on my way home to get ready for Bryant's photoshoot. Alex left once we had finished breakfast and i went to the studio to record some songs for my album. I got home and walked up the stairs to my closet trying to find an outfit. I decided on a red bikini and cover it up with shorts and a shirt. That way if i decided to get in the ocean i will already be prepared to get in. I grabbed a bag and packed extra clothes just in case and brought a towel. I looked around and decided to take my ukulele. Bryant asked me to bring it so we can sing some campfire songs. I walked out of my house making sure to lock it and drove to the beach.

After literally 45 minutes in LA traffic i finally made it. I texted Bryant to let him know i was here. Luckily i was the first one to arrive. I got out of the car and looked for Bryant in the little ice cream store. I saw him standing outside waiting for me while doing something on his camera.

"BRYANT" i screamed while running towards him. He looked up, saw me, and ran up to me as well. We hugged each other for what seemed to be the longest.

"OMG i missed you!!" i said pulling away from the hug and smiling at him.

"I know Cait! It's been a 5 months" Bryant said smiling back at me. "Which reminds me can we go back to your car and get some shots of you getting off and preparing for the beach?" Bryant added. I agreed and walked back to the car while making small talk.

15 Minutes Later...

"You can't be serious right?!" Bryant asked me as we were walking towards the beach.

"Everyone deserves a second chance" i told him.

"Yeah they do but you have given Alex more than 5 chances!" Bryant said angrily.

"I know but i can't help it. I love him" i said now facing Bryant as we got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Cait he doesn't deserve you. You deserve someone who will treat you right and not treat you like your some toy they can play with whenever they want" Bryant said.

"I know" i said looking down "I just don't know why it's so hard to let him go after all the pain he has caused me" i said looking up at Bryant with tears in my eyes. Bryant softly smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

"Yo Bryant!!!" We heard someone yell from a distant. We both turned around and saw 2 teenage boys who look like they can be twins and a teenage girl walking our way.

"Can we just talk about this later?" i told Bryant.

"Of course you know i'm always here for you" he said smiling at me.

"Wassup dude!" i heard someone say as i saw Bryant do a hang shake with them and hug the girl.

"Guys this is Caitlyn Ray" Bryant said introducing me.

"Cait this is Grayson and Ethan Dolan, they are bith twins if you couldn't tell, and Emma Chamberlain" He said pointing at them individually.

"Hi nice to meet you guys!" i said...

"So nice to meet you too!" They all said smiling back at me.

This is going to be a long shoot...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!! Hope you enjoyed! THE TWINS ARE FINALLY IN THE STORY YAYAYAYAYA!!

I have so much planned for this book i can't wait to share it with you all!!

MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS ON MY ACCOUNT! Would really mean alot!!

Much love xoxo!! <3