Chapter 2

‼️ Disclaimer ‼️ Some of the songs that i am going to use are obviously from other artists but just pretend that they are from her! Kinda confusing but you will get the hang of it throughout the story! :))

Caitlyn P.O.V

*5 months ago*

"Alright Cait! You are all set and ready to go" Matt who was my record producer said as he walked out of the booth. I got up and went inside the booth and put on the headphone that were lying in front of me.

"Do you know what song you want to start with?" He asked from outside the booth.

"Umm i've been writing this song and i kinda just want to try it with the beat that you showed me the other day" i said while looking through my phone notes trying to find the lyrics.

"Alright let me set it all up and we can get started" He said.

I nodded and found the lyrics. Real Friends. Thats what i knew i wanted to call the song. Kinda relatable to me since i literally have no real friends except for one. I've been holding this song off for a while now since i wrote it at the beginning of my Sophomore year of high school when i thought i had Real Friends but only to come and find out i didn't.

"Alright Cait we are all set! Are you ready to start?" Matt asked.

"Yeah! Is it ok if you turn off the lights please?" i asked Matt. He agreed and turned them off. I don't know why but its something about the darkness that makes me feel the music more.

* 1 Hour later*

"Alright Cait i think we got it!" Matt said excitedly.

I got out of the booth and heard it all through out.

"Wow it sounds amazing Matt" i said in disbelief.

"No thats all you!" Matt said finishing up some touches.

I checked my time and it was 1:15. I just remembered i had to go to set. I quickly gathered my stuff, said goodbye to Matt, and went out the door. Yup you guessed it, I'm also an actor! I have always had a passion for acting, singing, and dancing. Once this opportunity arose i figured why not do all 3.

My schedule is pretty busy. I wake up in the morning go through Glam (depends if i have interviews that day or press) but today i didn't have to go through that since i didn't have anything planned except for Studio and Set. But on a day to day basis I go through Glam, Do some interviews, Go to some meetings, Recording Studio, Set, and lastly Dance (if i have spare time at the end)

I pulled up into the Set gate and Gave my card to Andy which was the Studio Security.

"Good Afternoon Caitlyn!" Andy said with a smile as he took my card.

"Goos afternoon Andy! We meet again!" i said with a chuckle.

"I thought you were all set for the season" He said while typing into his computer.

"I thought so too but got call back to do a few scenes that weren't shot well" i said in a sigh. Don't get me wrong i love acting. Its just that with my album about to drop and doing all these promos, it can get tiring at times. But its the life i chose and i am forever grateful.

"Oh sorry to hear! Here is your card and have a nice day Cait!" Andy said while handing me my card.

"Thank you Andy! Have a nice day see you later!" I said as i drove into the opening gate. I parked my car in my Reserved spot and hoped off the car. I walked into the Set greeting everyone and going straight into my dressing room.

"Hey Natasha!" I said as i walked into the door.

"Hi Cait! So happy to have you back! Even if its just for a day!" She said chuckling while giving me a hug.

"Yeah i know! I thought i was done but here we are!" i said while sitting down and opening my lunch.

"So what hairstyle are we doing today?" i asked while taking a bite of my burrito.

"The same as last time! Half up Half down with some braids! Scoot wants to reshoot the kissing scene between you and Spencer" She said while braiding my hair. I nodded and continued to eat.

You are probably wondering what my show is about. Well to start off i play the lead roll. My character name is Ashley, she is the popular girl in school. She comes from a rich family but her mom sadly died in a car crash. Spencer is her love interest who is played by Joshua Basset. Spencer is a new student to the high school. He moved from Texas. When Ashley and Spencer meet they fall in love but the only thing holding Spencer back is the revenge he planned to do on her for the blame of Ashleys father killing Spencers dad. Spencer love for Ashley is so strong it comes into the way of getting his revenge. To avoid the love to get stronger Spencer dates one of Ashleys best friends. Spencer and Ashley go about their day pretending to hate each other but deep down inside they are in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM BACK!! Sorry for the wait its been a long few months! But i am trying to finish this story! I hope you guys enjoy it and dont worry it is only gonna get more juicer!! xoxoxoxo