Chapter 7

Caitlyn's P.O.V

It has been a few days since the beach photoshoot. I am meeting up with the twins today at their house since it is my day off. I was really excited to film with them and make new friends. I usually don't have as much friends...well only Alex's friends but i wouldn't consider them my friends since i don't like them...

I walked out of the restroom to my mirror and examined my outfit

Perfect. Not too fancy. Not too casual. I grabbed my keys next to my night stand and walked out of my house. I got inside my car and texted Grayson that i was on my way to their house.

Caitlyn: Goodmorning! Just wanted to let you know that i am on my way over!

Grayson: Goodmorning! Awesome! It's going
to be so much fun! See you soon :)

I put my phone down in my cup holder and began to drive to the twins house.

Grayson's P.O.V

"Ethan wake up!" i yelled for the hundred of time trying to wake him up.

"Bro 5 more minutes" he said turning over to the other side.

I left the room frustrated and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and filled it up with cold water. I walked angrily into Ethan's room and dumped the cold water on him.

"GRAYSON WHAT THE FUCK!" Ethan yelled while sitting up.

"I TOLD YOU TO GET UP BUT YOUR BITCH ASS WOULDN'T LISTEN!" I yelled back.

Ethan just stared at me intensely and got up and tackled me. Since i am the stronger twin i easily got him off me and ran to the kitchen. Ethan came running in and tackled me to the floor.

"Alright Ethan enough! We have to get ready" i said trying to get him to stop.

"What for?" He said getting up and fixing his hair.

"Caitlyn is coming over in a few to shoot a video. Now i want you to get ready and shower so everything can be perfect before she comes" i said putting away the clean dishes in the sink.

"Why does it matter if the whole house is clean? She is only going to the filming room" Ethan said while watching me. "Unless..." he said with wide eyes.

I looked at him weird and said "unless what?"

"Unless you like her!!" He said yelling.

"What?! No Of course not i barely even know her!" i said.

"Okayyy whatever you say Gray!" Ethan said patting my back and walking into the bathroom to shower.

Caitlyn's P.O.V

I finally arrived at the twins house and might i say they live in a pretty nice house for two 18 year olds. I grabbed all my stuff that we needed for the video and walked to their front door. I slightly knocked on the door waiting for someone to open. Suddenly out of the corner of my eyes i said both Ethan and Grayson walk to the door. I looked up and smiled at them as they opened the door.

"Hey Caitlyn!" Ethan said while pulling me into a hug. I greeted him back and turned to Grayson and hugged him.

"Hi Grayson!" I said.

"H-Hey Caitlyn" He said while pulling away. Weird.

I walked into the house and on the corner of my eye i said Ethan slap Grayson in the arm and whisper something to him. I turned around to look at them and they just smiled at me.

"So Cait you ready to film this video?" Ethan asked walking towards me.

"Yes i am so excited!" I said excitedly

"Have you ever filmed a Youtube video?" Grayson asked as we walked into their studio.

"No this is my first time" i said looking around at their set up. "Woah this is so cool! I've never seen anyone have something like this in their home" i said looking at the 2 rectangles on the wall.

"Pretty cool huh?!" Ethan said while bending down and plugging a a wire on the wall causing the 2 rectangles to turn purple.

I was amazed at how much thought they had put into this room for just one video. You can tell how much work they truly put into this. I mean i completely get it when you are so into your craft you really want it to be as perfect as can be.

"Alright are we ready?" Grayson asked while sitting on the couch looking at Ethan and I.

"Yeah bro! Let's do it!" Ethan said while pressing record on the camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MORE TO COME SOON! So excited for this fanfic! Thank you so much for reading!!

Much love xoxo <3