Quirk Apprehension test and Dating?

Start from the beginning

Shota smiles seeing that he's not completely without potential and can actually use his quirk creatively.

They move on to another test which was the long jump and instead of flying over it like the others did he actually jumped over the whole thing by merely jumping.

It was easy to guess that his strength enhancement played part in it as Shota remembered when he first took the test in middle school.

He got the farthest in his entire class but didn't jump through the entire thing.

The test went by smoothly to Shota's delight but something did bother him.

One of his students, Bakugou he believes his name is kept giving his son a sort of look that suggested he knew him but Izuku seemed unaffected by it.

The kid's appearance felt familiar to him and that's when it suddenly hit him.

"I also don't quite remember my friends back then either......"

"Don't even remember what they look like...... except one of them."

"He has spiky ash blonde hair and blood red eyes.... his quirk is a blur, all I remember is that smoke is involved....."

The similarities were too much to dismiss as a mere coincidence.

His appearance fit the description perfectly and his quirk, Explosion was smoke related.

"I'll ask him about it later" Shota thought as the last test came up.

"Alright guys now we have to throw the baseballs!" Nozomonai cheered. "Try to get it as far as possible! Watch!"

Nozomonai went to the area where they're supposed to stand and threw the baseball as hard as she could then used telekinesis to keep it going.

After a few minutes.....

"Alright! I'm letting go of it now!" Nozomonai said as Shota got the distance.

"1000 kilometers" Shota said holding out the device.

"Are you really that bothered by decimals you stopped at 1000 kilometers?" A- iAukajksjs Izuku asked.

"Maybe" Nozomonai said.

The next few students did their turns, it was Izuku's turn.

"How far do you think Izuku can throw it?" Eri asked Shota as he held his hand.

"I don't know" Shota answered honestly.

..........
Nozomonai and Shota started rallying up the results as Class 1-A chatted with each other.

"GUYS!" Nozomonai yelled. "WE HAVE THE RESULTS!"

The Class went over, a majority of them stressed out about the results with the threat of expulsion.

Shota had to hold his smirk back.

All of them have a high potential but some will have to work extremely hard to keep their position.

Specifically last place.

Results: (This includes Nozomonai because she showcased the tests and they were recorded since she is still a minor regardless of whether student or teaching assistant)

1st Place: Izuku Aizawa
2nd Place: Nozomonai Aizawa
3rd Place: Shouto Todoroki
4th Place: Tenya Iida
5th Place: Katsuki Bakugou
6th Place: Momo Yaoyorozu (THERE IS A REASON DONT ATTACK ME I PROMISE IT WILL BE EXPLAINED AND NO ITS NOT BECAUSE OF HER QUIRK)
7th Place: Fumikage Tokoyami
8th Place: Mezzo Shouji
9th Place: Mashirao Ojirou
10th Place: Eijirou Kirishima
11th Place: Mina Ashido
12th Place: Ochaco Uraraka
13th Place: Koji Kouda
14th Place: Rikido Satou
15th Place: Tsuyu Asui
16th Place: Yuga Aoyama
17th Place: Hanta Sero
18th Place: Denki Kaminari
19th Place: Kyouka Jirou
20th Place: Toru Hagakure
21th Place: Minoru Mineta

"Jeez he cries too much" Shota thought annoyed as he saw last place, Mineta crying his eyes out.

"Stop crying your making a river" Akatani said annoyed as he froze his tear puddles.

"About the expulsion thing" Shota said catching everyone's attention. "That was a lie."

"............."

Nozomonai and Izuku stared at Shota, both of their mouths agape while the other students had started screaming crazily about it.

"That's All homeroom dismissed, get changed" Shota said as he left.

~~~~~
Sorry for late update and this story doesn't really have much plans on canon events but more on outside of UA so yeah

No new fanart to present though so like with that all cleared uhhhhhhhhhhh

Bye and hope you enjoyed Christmas yesterday or Christmas today if you live in America or somewhere else idk guys