But quickly correct herself with a cough loudly when she realised she shrieked a little too loud and doesn't want her sister whose room is beside hers to come in and question her.

After her pity party, Imaan looked at her bright yellow bedroom wall and thought sadly that she would not be able to see this color after some days or months who knows maybe her wedding is just the next day after her engagement or something.

She knows for a fact that Wahid hates Yellow she didn't understand why but knows he hates it so much that his father demanded to change the school's yellow locker's color just because his son didn't like the color.

They were crazy but what's crazier is that the school actually changed it!

'How crazy is that' she thought.

She glanced at the clock and prayed Isha before lying on her bed and yet again prayed to god for his support in her life.

She closed her eyes and drifted off to oblivion.

After eight days

It has been six days since her engagement in which she hoped to speak with Wahid but she couldn't because he ignored her just like how he ignores the crowd of girls who is begging for his attention even on his engagement.

She hated that!

She was going to be his wife and he was ignoring her like a little annoying kid!

That little sh-

A childish man afraid of confrontation!

But today he has to speak with her she's not going to give him any chance she's going to force him because if it's like this then the wedding that is going to happen tomorrow will happen.

Everyone was ready for the wedding except her.

They brought her everything and partially forced her to choose the dresses and everything,

And mainly Noora was acting like a kid before Eid, She was excited as if she was the one getting married!

Which would be wonderful for Imaan if it was true.

She sighed sadly ruffling her hair before tying her black scarf around her head tightly.

She wanted to go to Razzak's house and speak with Wahid so she went to her father to ask for his permission.

Her father was not in the house so she went to her older brother's room and knocked nervously,

Aarav opened the door and smiled brightly on seeing his sister it is not a secret that Imaan was his favourite sibling even though he won't say it aloud.

He loved her like a father to his daughter and was equally protective too and that's why she was scared to ask him permission for going to Razzak's residence alone.

"Assalamu Alaikum Brother!" She greeted him with an equally big smile as her brother had.

"Come in Imaan!" He welcomed her inside where his wife was sleeping but she denied saying she doesn't want to disturb his wife and wanted to talk with him alone in the hallway.

He agreed knowing that his wife Salima was not fond of Imaan and that if she woke her up by mistake, Salima's hatred for his little sister will only grow.

They went to the hallway and sat on the green sofa then Imaan nervously began.

"You know I'm getting married tomorrow right?"

"Yeah, tomorrow night! I am so excited my little sister is not so little anymore!" Aarav exclaimed showing his excitement.

"Uhh...yeah You know...before that..."

"Before that?" Aarav asked encouraging her.

"IwanttotalkwithWahid" Imaan said quickly.

"What?" Aarav asked confused after all he was not a robot to understand her fast words!

"I.want.to.talk.with.Wahid" Imaan said again but clearly this time not wanting to waste any more time as it was already 7 am and She knows Wahid will be off to work at 8 in the morning, don't ask her how she knows, she just does,

"Why?" Aarav asked flatly not thrilled.

"I just want to talk with him!" Imaan exclaimed frustrated but quickly covered her mouth when she realised her mistake.

'You should never talk with your elders with your voice raised' she remembered her father's words which were taught to her since she was very little.

But Aarav took no notice of it since he was already used to Salima's screaming and tantrums.

Aarav then laughed loudly finally 'understanding' why she wanted to meet him.

Imaan was confused at his sudden behaviour.

'Has something gotten into him?'

'Why he is laughing like a maniac' she thought and quickly recited du'as hoping whatever has gotten inside him will come out.

Aarav finally calmed down and wiped the tears off his brown eyes and used the moisture to slick his black hair back.

Imaan pinched her black brows together at his weird and disgusting behaviour.

"You wanted to speak with Wahid alone

Am I right?" He asked slowly ready to laugh again and trying to control as much as he can.

Imaan nodded her head desperately finally glad that he understood her

"It's okay dear if you want to talk with him he's your husband after all"

Imaan cringed at the word husband she is not even married yet and he's already her husband.

She rolled her eyes when he was not looking and just shrugged before replying.

"Yeah guess so"

"...."

"Will you drop me off at his house?" She asked him hopefully with her eyes larger than usual.

______________________________________

Well? Is anyone actually reading this?