PLEASE READ!

I wrote this book completely out of blue, mainly because I want to improve my writing. This book is going under editing, you'll find grammatical errors as English is not my first language. I am overcoming my mistakes, please try to ignore them if you decide to read. I do mention in chapter first that this is indeed inspired by a tumblr post, please don't bombard me with negative comments regarding this.

I like to mention that the category in which this story is posted is a SHORT STORY which is why you might feel like few things are going in bit of a rush. Being said that, I also like to mention that I wrote this a long time ago and now that I read it, I don't surprise myself when I cringe so read at your own risk! You have been warned.

Another WARNING

This book ends with a cliff-hanger. The sequel has not been published yet and I don't find the inspiration to continue. I might in future, but no promises. So again, read at your own will.

Piano

In which Daisy Carter's nights become sleepless because of the Pianist living in the apartment just below hers. Who is too immune to play titanic's hit, 'My Heart Will Go On' every night at exactly twelve thirty.

❝Jack?❞

❝Rose?❞

❝Wait, What?❞