Black hope

Chapter 1

Hi my name is Damon and it takes guts for someone to stop loving me. But it takes more guts to actually be brave enough to let me know that they don't love me anymore.
Why must we get into these situations where we can't come together and agree with thing's? Now I'm stuck with these image's of you trapped inside my head. The image's make me miss you so fucking much and to be honest I actually want it to stop and go away. It feels like it's holding me back from moving on. I seriously can't believe that I'm crying over you again and it fucking sucks that I fucking hate you and love you at the same time. How in the hell am I suppose to let all the hurt go away when all I can think about is bashing your fucking head into a car window? All the hope that I had for you is gone and I'm fucking missing you so much right now. That my tear's aren't ending like I want it to. But that was then and I'm dealing with letting you go a day at a time.
Now I have someone that I can have hope with. Even though the hope is very dark and has a dark side that takes time to process. What sucks about it is that it be time's where shit gets out of hand. There's mental and verbally abuse in the relationship, hidden in that darkness. If that didn't make any sense to you, then you need to figure it out and get it through your skull. All I'm saying is if you stopped loving me.... Would you be brave enough or have the heart to tell me?

Thank You For Reading, Please Like, Comment and Follow, Tell Me What You Think.