Chapter 21: Perfect Men

POV: Sadie

I could feel them following me as I walk with quick steps toward Ground Vil nut house name M.I.G.V (Mental Instituted of Ground Vil). Ronny can be clumsy and maybe a little dumb, and so many more things but crazy is not one of those things. Even though Ground Vil is one of the safest places to live in, it still is a town that comes with problems like people who are mentally unstable. I need to get Ronny out before he becomes crazy in that place. It only took us less than five minutes to reach M.I.G.V.

"What room is he in Jack?" I called over my shoulder without stopping.

"Room 34." I heard him yell over the screams of a women in the room we just past. "I don't understand why you are mad at me I did what you wanted. He is safe and alive." Jack said once he was able to reach my side before we stop in front of room 34.

"Because I wanted him safe and unharmed. Not put in a nut house!" I screech at him.

"Sorry," Jack said with this hand up in the air, "now I know for next time." I just gave him a look saying there will not be a next time.

When I try to open the room door it would not open. So, I stupidly pull the handle again as if magically would open that time.

"The door is lock." The ever so helpful Kane said.

"Really, I didn't notice." I snap at him.

"Will it seem you didn't as you try to open it again." Kane send my way a smirk.

"Will open it." I look at Jack gesturing towards the door.

"I can't," Jack whispered as he scratches his neck. "I don't have a key."

"What do you mean you don't have a key?! Then how the hell did you locked him in there?" I was getting angry with Jack by the second.

"I don't work here so I had to do all the paperwork to have him admitted." Jack started to jump from one leg to the other as he notices I was so close to jumping him. "I going to go get the doctor."

In a low calm voice, I told Jack, "you go do that."

As we waited for Jack to come back with a key, I was thinking of what I was going to do with Ronny. The only think that was clear in my mind was that whatever I do would affect Violet.

"What are you going to do with him Sadie?" Falcon asked has he moved right next to me.

"To be honest I don't know." I looked at him with uncertainty in my gaze.

I always try to hide what I feel but with Falcon all I want is to let him see everything I am and everything I feel. I want him to see everything. I want him to see me. That scares me. I know that Falcon can become every important to me. Someone who can make me lose focus and I can't have that. Not right now, but how I wish we could.

"Let me in." Falcon right hand caress the side of my left check. Involuntary my eyes close and I lean into his touch wanting more then ever to be near him. His touch made me feel safe. Home. I feel in home, but what right do I have to feel this way when I took everything away from my family.

"I can't." With a slow soft whisper, I said and slowly started to move away from him. Before Falcon can say more Jack yelled from down the hall, "I have the key." His screaming causes a dominos effect causing all the patients to scream from their rooms. He just gives us an apologetic look.

"Good, lets get this over with." I said to no one in particular. Taking the key from Jack outstretch hand I open the door to Ronny's room. When I opened the door, I honestly didn't expect any less from Ronny. The moment he saw the door been open he ran toward us with full force. I mean who wouldn't want to escape a nut house. But like always Ronny does what Ronny does, he trips face first to the ground and ass up to the air right before my feet.

"You haven't change Ronny." I told him before helping him up. He was still looking the same with his honey color eyes, jet black hair and his light skin that has not seen light since he was put here.

"It seems like you have Sadie. You had me putt in a nut house. The old you would just let me walk away." He was right I have change. I had too. Even if the last time we saw each other was 6 months ago.

"I only do what I have to do in order to protect my family."

"I would never hurt Violet or any of you! Violet is the love of my life!" I could see anger in Ronny eyes.

"Maybe not intentionally Ronny but we both know that thanks to you they have been in danger." I calmly told him.

"How was I supposed to know they where following me! I made a mistake! One fricking mistake!" he kept yelling.

"It was not one mistake Ronny! You have made mistake after mistake and I can't have you doing more. I need to think of what is best for my sisters." I raised my voice almost to shout.

"So what? You are going to kill me. Because that's the only away you can keep me away from Violet." Ronny took a treating step towards me. From the corner of my right eye I notice Falcon moving forward but I signal him not to. This was my and Ronny business.

"I see Violet told you." It hurt to know he knows but if it comes to that I might just have to kill him.

"She did. It broke her and it broke me to see the anger and pain in her beautiful eyes." In my head I knew Violet hates me, but my heart had hope she didn't.

"Don't you get it Ronny? You two can not be together." I try to make him see the truth for his and Violets own good.

"I know I am clumsy, stupid and not good enough for Violet. I fucking know that, but I am going to try every day to just be good enough to walk near her. I know you wanted someone different. Someone who is strong, intelligent, and so much more then me. Fuck someone like my brothers, but she chose me. That's all I need to know to be better for her. I'm not walking away from her. So, kill me know." I pulled the gun from my back and point it at Ronny.

"Sadie, what are you doing?" Butcher said by my side.

"I know what I am doing Butcher." I told him firmly.

"You are wrong Ronny. You are perfect for Violet. You are the men I want her to be with. The love you say you feel for her I can see that, anyone can. It's the kind of love my parents had and I took it away. I love how you look at her all the time, how you know what she wants even before she says it. You know I would do anything for them. So, my question is are you willing to do the same?" I told him while still holding the gun at him.

"Yes, without any doubt." He was fast to answer.

"Think carefully Ronny, because I going to ask you one thing. Are you willing to leave your whole life behind, including your family? I mean no contact with them. Because if your answer stands you will disappear just like we have through out the years." If his answer is still yes, then my chose was made.

"For Violet anything. So yes."

"Good, then let's go home." I put away the gun and turned to leave.

"One more thing if in any moment you become a liability or go behind my back and contact your family without my knowledge the deal is over, and I will kill you. No matter what Violet says or feels. Understood?" I could see a little fear in his eyes no matter how hard he tries to hide it.

"Understood." With a nod I said, "Were going home then, rookie."