Chapter 17: Hatred

POV: Sadie

Standing in the middle of the road surrounded by men who would not hesitated to shoot on command is nerve-racking. But something I have learn thought the last seven years of my life is never show how scare you are. Showing and not showing your emotions when in danger can be the difference between living or dying. I stood in silence looking into Roger face. Not once did I loose eye contact. If I had it would have shown weakness that I could not afford to show.

"You are just going to stand there and look at me? Years ago you would have come running into my arms wanting a hug. I see, you have lost the love you once had for me." Roger said while snapping his finger and pointing to the floor. In an instant a men with the FBI jacket got on his knees and hands right behind Roger. Like it was not denigrating enough for the poor man my godfather seated himself on the back of the young parceling skin FBI agent.

"You said it, years ago. When I had respect and love for you."

"Respect!" He chuckled as he said respect and shook his head. "I thought I had earn your respect that night seven years ago or at least your fear."

"The only thing you earned that night was my hatred." I took a step toward him but that was the only step I was able to take before everyone pointed their gun toward me.

"Hatred," Roger stood and started walking around me while I kept looking forward but also keeping an eye on him. "Hatred is what I felt when you took away everything I loved! Hatred is what I felt when I had to carry my 10 year old daughter in my arms as her warm blood drop though my fingers after you shot her!" Roger hit me on my gut making me drop to my knees. I want to fight back but that was not a smart move right now that I am out numbered.

"Hatred is what I felt as the light left her eyes!" Kicked to the right side of my face. "Hatred when I had to hear the love of my life cry for our daughter as they lower the casket into the filthy ground!" He picked me up then toss me into one of the cars. Pain exploded thought my back. "Hatred is what I felt when my Zulemma, the love of my life hanged herself on my daughter room!" he once again kicked me on my gut. I spit out blood into the ground.

Roger snap his fingers once again and two FBI agents took hold of each of my arms to make me stand. I feel pain although my body. Blood is running down my lips and I could feel one of my eyes closing. The fighter in me wants to fight back but the smart side of me knows that would only get me killed.

"Hatred is what I felt when I had to see you!" he hit me everywhere and anyplace he could as the two agents kept me standing. After some minutes that felt forever the let me go making my body drop hard on the floor.

"If you despised me so much why not just kill me then? Why wait four years before doing something? And when you finally did something why let me go? Why have you waited so long?" I asked him as used all my strength to stand up.

"To watch you suffer!" he screamed but then started to laugh out of control. "And did you suffer! Every time you cried when your brother and father fought I laughed. I was the reason your brother started to change. I was the reason your brother got into drugs. I laughed so hard when your brother took you in the middle of the night to exchanged you for drugs! I stood in the dark as you screamed and cry as he walked away to never be seen again. But of course luck was in your side daddy dearest had to follow you before they could do anything to you. Who would have known he had a tracking device inserted into his children. That's when I knew I had to get your parents out of the way."

I had to close my eyes for a moment before tears stared to come out. How could I ever forget that night. That night that can't let me sleep in the night. I reason my sisters hated me. The reason I hate myself.

"I still remember that night like it was yesterday. The night you turned 14 years old. How my men stormed into your house waking up your parents. Your dad gave a great fight that night. To bad he was out numbered."

I could feel the memories replaying as it was a movie in my head. A movie that I could never stop playing no matter how hard I try to make it stop.

"I remember when I went into your room and pulled you out by your hair. How you screamed of pain when I slapped you to shut up. How your dad's eyes showed fear and pain just like I had felt when I lost everything I loved. Remember what I made you do that night. It doesn't matter I will tell you anyway." Roger walk back to the agent who was still on his hands and knees and once again took a seat on his back.

"I told you that if you did not kill your parents I would kill your sisters. It still amaze me that they slept thought all the noise and screamed of the torture your mother went through before you killed her. Well almost all of them. Little Rosemary had to wakeup and see you killed your mom and dad as they begged you. The screams and the pain she felt gutted you."

I could stills hear Rosemary screams when I shot mom and dad on their hearts ending their life's. I could still feel the blood that splatter in to my skin and clothes.

"I could have not planned it any better. Have one of your sisters walk in while your father begged you to kill him to safe your sisters. To bad Rosy just heard your dad say 'please Sadie! Please.' Rosemary thought he was begging you not to kill him. Your earn her hatred and your sisters hatred that night." Roger stood up then walk toward his car but before entering he stop and said, "next time we see each other Sadie one of us will not walk away breathing and it would not be me." Then he enter his car and droved away with his procession of vehicles.

The moment the vehicles were out of side I drop to my knees feeling weak. Not even 3 minutes later I hear a helicopter approaching. In the helicopter was Kane and two other men. They helped me up into the helicopter. Then we took off into the mirror house were we waited for the guy to arrived while I got cleaned and stitched up. After a while the car arrived by the time I was informed and went to see them the guys and the guards of the mirror house were on a gun stand off.

Thanks god I got there before anyone got hurt. The moment I said something everyone looked at me. I could see the relieve in the eyes of everyone specially Falcon who the moment we set eyes on each other drop his gun and took me on his arms. I felt safe once again but not only that I also felt I was home. When I was about to pull away Falcon shocked me when out of nowhere his lips touched mine.