Chapter 9: Hope

POV: Sadie

"Are you crazy! If mom and dad wanted us to know about them they would have said something! I do not think this is a good idea." Violet said while standing abruptly from the couch.

"Calm down Violet. This could be the hope you and the girls have been waiting for." I walked near her. Putting my hands on her shoulder and continue, "you and the girls could finally have a life, a place to call home again. No more running for them and you. Isn't what you always wanted?"

"Of course that is what I want. To stop this madness. For once to go the mall, eat lunch out and go to parties. What any normal person wants but not at the cost of my sister life." She moved out of my reach.

"I would never suggested this if I think it would put any of you in danger Violet. This could be what we need. You and the girls could stay and be normal. Be safe for once since this started." I walked back and forth on the living room.

There was complete silence between us for some minuets. I feel this could be a good thing for them. They could stop running, feeling scare all the time, and they could finally live in peace. I know this is the right thing to do for them. I feel it.

"Okay, lets do this. Lets talk to them. You are right this could be the place were we finally find peace." Violet said with determination in her voice.

"You won't regret this Violet, I promise you." I told her. "Tomorrow when we drop off the girls to school we go talk to them. The sooner the better." I smiled towards her.

"I hope you are not wrong Sadie, I really do." She said while walking toward the stairs. Once she was half way of the stairs steps she stop and ask me, "I notice you only mention the girls and I staying but not you, why is that?"

"Goodnight Violet." Was my only responde to her. Thankfully she took that as my only answer and continue her walk up the stairs.

Walking outside I took a seat on the porched swing thinking of what tomorrow holds for us Miller girls. I know this is the best decision I could have taken. They would be safe of them and safe from me. I just hope I was right. That I didn't screw us over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

Violet and me have just drop off the girls in there school a few minuets ago and now we are near the clubhouse.

"What's going on Sadie? Why are we parked?" Violet questioned me.

"I don't know Violet maybe I made a mistake about telling them." Uncertainty could be heard on my voice.

"What are you saying Sadie, last night you were the one who said that this was a good idea. You said that this is what we needed to be save, to have a home and to be free from them. Why did you all of the sudden change your mind?" Violet almost shouted at me.

"Last night I got thinking about this. What are we going to say to them?" I looked towards her.

"We tell them the trued. Ask for help. I don't know!" Violet sounded frustrated with this whole situation or frustrated with me.

"What if you are right and this whole thing back fires then we will have more people looking for us. Its not like we could just go in and say 'hey guys we are your nieces and we need your protection from some crazy group of people who want to kill us. Ohh wait I also killed my parents please help us.' We can't do that they would kill us or think we are crazy!" I shouted towards her while having a strong hold on the steering wheel.

"I know you are scared because I am to. You were right this is the hope we needed. We do not need to tell them about mom and dad death if you don't want to." I could hear the begging in her voice.

"I'm not scared or they knowing that I killed them. Its about asking people we don't know or trust to risk their life's for us. Do we really want to do that?" Everything was so confusing. Should we ask them for help and tell them the true or just turn back and forget about them. I mean we have family people who could keep my sisters safe, its not just us in this dangers world.

"Dam you Sadie! Dam you for giving me hope and taking it away once again. Why do you always do this? Why do you do it? ANSWER ME!" Violet started to cry out of anger because deep down she knew I was right. We can not just walk into people lives and ruin them or can we?

"Violet don't cry please don't cry. You know I am right deep down you know. You know what we could do though we can still talk to them and see if we trust them then later we can decide if we can tell them the whole truth." I tried to clam her down.

"You still want to talk to them?" she looked calmer when she asked me that.

"Of course I do. One thing have nothing to do with the other. I still need to know if they are really our family. Why did dad and mom never talk about them. If and when we talk to them we see it fit to tell them the whole truth we can. But first let's see if this whole thing is safe for them and us." I explained to Violet what I had in mind of this whole situation.

"That could work." Violet said when she had taking everything I said into consideration.

"So that's the plan. Go talk to Grimm and the other man who we think are our uncles. See if its safe for the girls and if it is we ask for help." I took a deep breath then turned on the car when Violet gave me a short knot agreeing with my plan.

It only took us a couple of seconds to drive to the Phantoms Souls clubhouse gate. Where we were stop by a dark skin may who look to be around 30 years old. The man is wear a leather vest that said prospect. Once he reach the window he ask, "Who are you and what do you need?"

I answer him with, "My name is Sadie Miller and I need to talk with Grimm?"