Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Do you want me to answer honestly?"

"I think he wants you to lie to him doc."

The sound of something snapping against someone's skin caught everyone's attention. They all turned to Stiles standing beside the vampire, and he had a white rubber glove on his hand.

When Stiles realized they were all looking at him, he looked like he had no idea they were staring at him. "What?"

Sirena is the one that smiled. Looking between Stiles and Jacob, sometimes she wished her friend would be a little like Stiles and not be uptight all the time. It's about time her friend had some fun in his life and not take everything seriously all the time. In a way, she was happy the twins had met Stiles and Alison when they did otherwise, they wouldn't be here. They would be somewhere else do god knows what.

"And what are you planing, Stiles?" Jacob looked somewhat amused. "Are you planning to shove your hand up-"

Before Jacob even finished what he was going to say, Stiles had already removed the glove and threw it somewhere. "Don't even think about finishing that sentence."

"If you two think about having another stupid debate, then don't or else I'll throw you both out this room." Jacob clearly looked like he wanted to say something rude, and Sirena wasn't having any of it. "Nobody needs or wants to listen to you bicker on like an old married couple."

"That's just gro-" Whatever Jacob was going to say was forgotten when Isaac picked the perfect moment to remove his shirt, which caught the vampires' attention. If it weren't for Stiles elbowing him in the side, then maybe just maybe he would have said something to Isaac. Instead, his focus was now on the human beside him. "If you hit me again, Stiles, then I'm going to hit you back ten times harder, and trust me, it will hurt you more than it will hurt me."

Out of nowhere, Jacob clenched the side of his as he felt like his head was being split open, and he knew just whom to blame for his sudden headache. Not only that, but his nose also started to bleed meaning; she was trying something new on him. His anger was now towards his witch friend. "Seriously, Si? What the bloody hell did you do that for?"

"You deserved it, and I'll do it again if you don't shut up," Sirena warned him. "Or maybe I'll snap your neck."

"I thought you two were meant to be friends?" Stiles asked which of course he was ignored by the two of them.

"Give it your best shot. I dare you. You'll find yourself in some pain."

"Remember, Jacob. I'm not scared of you anymore." She hasn't been scared of the twins for years now.

"We'll see about that." Jacob turned back to the others as he didn't want to fight with his friend in front of strangers. "How about we hurry with getting this show on the road, then I can get out of here."

Derek broke contact first, he wasn't in the mood for one vampire's temper tantrums. He had more important things to deal with. He turned to his beat, who was already stepping inside the bath of ice-cold water. Giving Scott a slight nod, the two of them pushed Isaac unto the water when he was ready to go under.

A few seconds later, Isaac burst through the surface of the water half transformed, eyes glowing yellow, he let out a roar.

"Get him under." Deaton quickly ordered the wolves who were already trying there best to keep Isaac under the water. "Hold him."