Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Wow, you are giving up just like that? That's not like you, are you feeling all right. do you need to go see a doctor or something?"

"Seriously, Stiles, are you trying to piss me off? Do you need me to compel you to shut up?"

"Sorry to ruin your fun, but you can't compel me to do anything since I'm wearing vervain, so there." Stiles looked pleased like he somehow got one over on the vampire.

"I could easily rip the vervain bracelet from your wrist" That wiped the stupid smiled from Stiles' face. "So please don't push me."

Sirena nor Scott wanted to stand outside someone's house to listen to their two friends bicker over nothing.

Sirena decided to put herself in the middle before things got ugly between the vampire and the human. "Enough! We didn't come here to listen to you act like a couple of teenagers -"

"I'll have you know I am a teenager so -" at Sirena's deadly look, Stiles snapped his mouth close. "I'm just going to shut up now."

"Hallefreakingujah."

Sirena pushed Jacob back a little and ignored him when he glared at her for pushing him. "Here's what we are going to do. We are all going to go to this Deaton person, and hopefully, he can help this werewolf remember what he has forgotten, and maybe that might help find out where your friend is Stiles."

"Maybe this vet will have something that'll knock Stiles out for a few hours."

"Why are you in such a mood with me? I've done nothing to you." Stiles glared at Jacob. "Plus, I'm not a dog! No offense Scott."

Jacob had no idea what came over him when he started laughing though it might have something to do with the confused look Scott was giving his best friend.

It didn't take long for everyone to meet up at the animal clinic and for Deaton to inform them all about the plan to try and help Isaac. Derek, Scott, Stiles, and Sirena were pouring bags of ice into a metal bathtub that was filled with water.

Jacob was the only person not helping them since he couldn't be bothered to help. Stiles seemed to be the only person that was annoyed that the vampire wasn't helping them with a straightforward task.

While they were filling the tub, Deaton was explaining to Isaac what was going to happen since it was him that had to be the one to step into the cold water and have his heart rate slowed down and to go into a trance-like state which he will also be half transformed. All of this so Deaton can talk to him and get into his subconscious mind.

Jacob was listening carefully to what the vet was saying. He narrowed his eyes at him. He even had no idea what the hell he was talking about since he's never even heard of people doing something like that, and he's been around for a long time. Maybe he just hasn't met the right people. He took a glance over at his witch friend who was no longer helping the others as she as well was listening to Deaton, and by the look on her face, she had no idea what Deaton was talking about either.

The vampire took his place beside Stiles and glanced over at Isaac. "Are you ready to die?" everyone minus Deaton, and Sirena glared at him while Stiles took it a step further by slapping him on the arm. Anyone could see how freaked out Isaac was by the whole thing, and they didn't need Jacob making things worse for him.

Isaac gave the original vampire a look before he turned back to Deaton. "It's safe, though, right?" He didn't want to die. He had the idea in his head all because the vampire put it in his head.