18

(Not going to lie, I had fun writing this chapter and chapter 17) 

Saturday night has finally arrived and I was beyond nervous my feet and hands couldn't stop shaking as Steven applied light makeup to my face and Connie did curls in my hair.

(Your outfit for the date, hope you guys like it)

"You look amazing Y/n!" Connie told me as she nodded in agreement beside her.

I smiled at her and Steven.

"Oh, I can't thank you two enough for what you have done for" I said as I pulled them into a hug.

"You're going to be fine, Y/n" Pearl reassured me, in her calm voice, which sound a bit familiar in away. 

"Yeah as long as she doesn't trip in those death traps" Amethyst told her.

"Amethyst you're not helping!" 

I smiled at the two and got up.

"Thanks guys"

"Y/n" Garnet called me.

I looked around to see her.

"Yes Garnet"

"Tonight Is going to be a good night" She told me with a smile.

Then there was knocking at the door.

My heart started to beat faster.

"I'll get it!" Steven said as he ran to the door.

"Hey Sour Cream" Steven greeted him.

"Hey Steven, is Y/n ready?" He asked.

I got up and made my make to the door. My stomach had lots of butterflies flying around.

"I sure am" I said.

He looked at me shocked, his face turned red.

I could hear Garnet squealing in the background.

"Y-you look beautiful" He stuttered.

This caused me to turn red too.

"Thank you" I smiled.

He moves his hands from behind his back to reveal a bouquet of  purple Lisianthus

"This is for you" He told me and hands over the flowers to me.

I took them and inhaled the scent.

"Oh thank you so much, Sour Cream! I'll put them in some water" I was about to go do that but suddenly Steven took the flowers out my hand.

"Don't worry about these, just go and enjoy your date! And don't worry we'll take care of Stella. And Sour Cream take good care of her" Steven said.

"Will do"

Sour Cream held my hand and intertwining our fingers.

We smiled at each other and said goodbye to everyone then made our way out.