The first five minutes of the drive were just normal. Them making smalls talks with Liam's ride playlist playing mildy in the background. Zayn was telling something about his new art project when Louis' phone buzzed in his pocket. He took it out to see a text notification.

A text from Harry.

I'm gonna say it when I see you. ;)
Which I hope is soon.

A smile came on his lips subconsciously as he read the text. It was a reply to the good morning that Louis had sent this morning.

The blue eyed boy bit his lips with his teeth to stop himself from smiling too wide and typed a text.

Yes. It is soon. Perhaps just another 20 minutes from now. See ya.

Can't wait. came the reply in the very next second. Louis smiled wide as he pocketed his phone again. He looked back out of the window feeling happiness surging in every part of his body. He couldn't help but blush as he remembered how Harry had asked for his number just the day before.

<<FLASHBACK:

"I missed you.....froggy. Missed you so much." Louis had whispered while hugging Harry as tightly as he possibly could.

They had stayed in each others' embrace for almost about ten minutes, with eyes closed and hearts sated. Both the boys took their time taking in the other's calming scent and the warmth of being engulfed in each others arms. Harry hadn't realized it until now, just how much he needed to hold Louis. How much his soul and body craved to have the smaller boy this close to him.  And for Louis, Harry's large hands around him felt like absolute bliss. Having been deprived of this for almost six years, the blue-eyed  boy didn't want this to end really soon so he held on to the back of Harry's shirt in a firm grip and enjoyed the hug for as long as it lasted.

But when it became very difficult for Harry to control his senses which were only motivating him to lift Louis up by his thighs and kiss him, he reluctantly let go of the smaller boy before he could give in to his wild desires.

He looked at Louis' face only to find those blue glossy eyes staring back at him and right then his awkwardness began, having no idea what to say next.

Now what?

It wasn't his fault though. No one had actually ever told him what to do right after you made friends with your ex after trying to hate him for six years straight. He might have gathered enough courage to talk to him and put forward an offer to be friends again, but he was still the same clumsy, awkward guy around Louis as he used to be when they had first met years ago.

"umm...great then." He said while clearing his throat to not let out a squeaky voice from how heavy it felt with all the emotions.

"y-yeah." Louis said and bit his lips to restrain himself from sobbing out loud in front of the singer. His feelings were all over the place at the moment and he didn't know what to do with himself right now. As much as he was soaring high with happiness, he didn't know if his inner urge to just kiss the life out of the boy standing in front of him, would be a sensible move considering he had agreed to be only friends just moments ago and Louis didn't want to blow this up at all.

"Hey, by the way," Louis was brought back from his thoughts when Harry said,"umm I was wondering.... how you always....you know..send my schedule to Niall and - and then I get it from him? It's would be easy for both of us if..if you maybe sent it directly to me, right? Like..if I had your number or something so umm.. I'll be able to contact you directly for anything. I mean not anything, I wouldn't want to disturb you with just anything. I meant like my...my work related, about my schedules and meetings and..and interviews. You don't have to though. It's okay. I just thought...for Niall it-"