~Comfy House (generated story thingy)~

Hii hey hello yo! Ok so.. I didn't feel like writtin' today so here is a generated story XD. I tried to make it as normal as possible but what can ya do when it's made by a g e n e r a t o r. Lol enjoy

~~

Bad was thinking about Skeppy again. Skeppy was a memey memer with raven hair and pretty eyes.

Bad walked over to the window and reflected on his nice surroundings. He had always loved comfy House with its curly, calm closet. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel Joyful.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a memey figure of Skeppy .

Bad gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an adorable, cute, Dr Pepper drinker with fluffy hair and sparkly eyes. His friends saw him as a shiny, steamed saint. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a damaged puppy.

But not even an adorable person who had once jumped into a river and saved a damaged puppy, was prepared for what Skeppy had in store today.

The moon shone like running puppies, making Bad nervous. Bad grabbed a lovely pinecone that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Bad stepped outside and Skeppy came closer, he could see the distinct smile on his face.

Skeppy gazed with the affection of 2721 short squiggled squirrels. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want attention and love."

Bad looked back, even more nervous and still fingering the lovely pinecone. "Skeppy, you're more than a friend to me," he replied.

They looked at each other with embarrassed feelings, like two crazy, courageous cats sleeping at a very blushy sleepover, which had Faster's music playing in the background and two muffiny uncles loving to the beat.

Bad regarded Skeppy's raven hair and pretty eyes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Bad with a delighted grin.

Skeppy looked calm, his emotions blushing like a proud, purple Japanese symbol for beginner.

Then Skeppy came inside for a nice drink of Dr Pepper.

THE END 

What has my life come to-