~Questionable Cuddles~

YOOOO IM NOT DEAD :D

Sorry I took so long to make another oneshot story. I started school soooooo yeaaahhhh. Anywho! Here's a new one :D enjoy you potatoes!!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

~With Zak~

     It was another brand new day with the two close friends. Of course, like every other day, it was different. Zak & Darryl we're both editing videos that we're prepared content for tomorrow.

     Zak had finished his editing first and decided to do a stream. He hadn't had the time to do a QnA for his 1mil special so he went with that. Skep stood up and was heading towards the hallway. He was going to his tall friend's room to ask, actually, DEMAND that he joined him on his QnA stream.

 "Come in!" 

     "Hey Darry? I'm going to do a QnA stream, and I want you to join meeee.!" He dragged the "e" vowel dramatically, just for effect to annoy Darryl. "Ugh, Zak-!" He was cut off by Zak's fake whines, those always do the trick. "Pleaaassssseeee! It'll be fuunnnn" he whined. "Fineee! Will you stop (sotp) whining if I join you?" Darryl said. "Yes!!!! Imma go get the equipment, we're gonna stream on your room." And with that, he ran to his room and grabbed what was needed for the stream. Zak also decided to change hoodies, he changed to his Skeppy hoodie merch. He headed back. 

     Zak opened the door, equipment needed on his other hand. He settled up the camera while Darryl investigated his closet, he was also going to wear a hoodie. He settled with a black and red hoodie, much like his avatar's. They both plopped onto the bed as soon as short boyo hit record on the computer (idk wat they use on streams like these leave me alone-).  They seated close enough so the camera could pick both up. The countdown started.

3

2

1

     "YOOO!! Hey guys!!" Zak started his loud intro as usual. He then described how the stream would work and stuff. "Alright so basically, we are doing a QnA STREAM because we hit 1mil a while ago and you all asked for it. How to ask questions and expect us to see it? Donations!! Ah, and yes, our Bald man is here too!! So ask questions directed to him as-well!" 

(Insert creative username here): :D 

Olahpeks: UwU moment rite here

14Baguettes: Two bald men sitting on the same bed, 1 foot apart 'cause they are gAy

CatsCatsAndMoreCats: 14

FanFicGamer:P: "our"???? 7u7

   "Alright!! Lets begin with the questions!"

    The questions started off normal. Pretty basic generic questions. Not too special. Ya get the drift? Ok. 👌 I will just write some. I don't have the creativity to create a lot :'/

        14Pinecones has donated 1$:

       What is your next sub goal for your guy's channel?? 🐢🐢

     "Huh, I'm not sure, maybe 500k." Darryl said. "I say.... 1,400,000 subs!!" Zak giggled during sayin this. "Of course you do skepbaldy." Darryl rolled his eyes playfully. 

       XDgoatsScream has donated 3$:

       Bad, are you wearing a wig? >:0

     "Of course not!! I'm not bald!!! You tell them Skeppy!!" "I don't know man, looks' like a wig to me" Zak laughed at Bad's death stare. Bad just simply covered his face with his hand. You trolly muffin. You're SOOO lucky I love you- now you wait just one second. The fudge? No, scratch that. Not "love" more like... admire.., yeah! That fits better. (BBH)

       Edgy Midnight-tato has donated 1$ (cause she broke):

       Bad, do you like cuddles? If soooo, would you cuddle with Skeppy? 7u7 🖤🌈

     Bad became a barely noticeable pink color on the face. Skeppy atleast noticed it and decided to tease him 'bout it, for Le content trolls. "Aww is swomewone embawwassed??" Skep smirked and giggled. Bad just looked at him with the face of 'Skeppy. No. Just. Just. No.' 

     "Y-Yeah. I guess I like cuddles. B-but I don't think I will be cuddling with S-skepbaldy anytime soon.." Darryl was visibly pink, and he stuttered at some words. Skep just laughed it off. 

       SkepHaloUnoriginalName has donated 10$:

       Would you two just cuddle for the entire left stream????? Like. Right now. 👁👄👁

     Oh. Now Darryl looks away and laughs nervously at it. Ya know what? This is a good troll hehehehehehehe.... (Zak) 

Regnahffilc

P

3

P

Don't worry. I will write part two of this. It's just a little TOO late over here and I got to get mah sleep. Sooo yeaahhhh. What do you think Zak is 'bout to do? 7u7

Will he rethink his thoughts and not do what he was going to do?

Will he cuddle him panda style?

Will he ping spoof the 14 bisectors oF baguette photosynthesis?

Find out on the next block game youtuber story here. Byee!!!!!!! <3