~Move in~

-With Zak (sorta POV)-

   I had the prediction that accepting Bad's request of moving in would be a great idea. It would give me more chances to troll him and mess with him. Not to mention that it would make it easier to make him fall for it. 

   I also started something new, teasing. It was pretty easy to make him embarrassed to be honest, and it was quite affective when coming to making him do something I wanted. He would get embarrassed, but I didn't think much of it, I just did it to make him annoyed as always. But what I didn't know was that it would reveal certain trouble and, feelings. 

   But any-who, there I was, standing in-front of his door, luggage in hand. Staring at each other. Looking at all of the familiar traits they saw on facecam the other had. His olive colored eyes, his dirty blonde hair, wait hair? Oh wow, he actually had a full set of hair. I feel rather small compared to him.

     -With Darryl (Sorta POV)-

   Oh wow, he is much childish looking face-to-face. His cotton-candy fluffy hair, brown eyes.... His much shorter than I thought! Hey, now I can call him midget muffin. 

   I was the one to break the silence. 

     -Third person (POV)-

"Hey Skeppy! It's so great seeing you in person! I'm glad you accepted, my other roommate left a while ago and I've been feeling kinda lonely lately." Darryl said, scratching the back of his neck.

Lonely?..... Why does that hurt? (Skeppy) 

  "Yeah, it's cool seeing you too! I'm happy I came. Also, we can call each other by our real names right?" Skeppy requested. "Oh, true, sorry Zak. Anyways, here, come on in. You midget muffin." Darryl grin while saying this. "HEY. I'm not that short! You bald man." Zak protested, making an obvious angry face, but not that kind of angry, it was the childish angry face. Cheeks puffed and all. "Yeah sure you muffin, whatever you sayyyy." Dragging the "y" vowel dramatically, for effect. "Let me show you your room. It's right over next to mine." Zak followed Darryl down the hallway towards his room.

   "Here it is Zak, this is where you can sleep. It's not much but I hope it's ok." Darryl smiled. "It's nice! Thanks Darry." Zak said, amazed by the little room that he could now call his. Zak eventually put his luggage on top of his bed and opened it. Darryl took this as a sign that Zak will start unpacking. Walking towards the door, Darryl smiled and said, "If you need anything, let me know. I will be on the room next from this one. The bathroom is that door by the way." (Darryl pointed at the door :p) "Mkay!" Zak responded, quick enough for Darryl to hear before he closed the door softly

     -With Darryl(still third person though)- 

   Darryl sat down on the edge of his own comfy bed, once he entered his room of course. He was rather happy, smiling at himself. It was rather nice having his close friend with him. He of course knew that he would have to get used to the fact that Zak would most likely troll or prank him more. But boy did he not see what was coming up next. He should of remembered that Zak made his stomach flutter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Hey guys! I hope y'all enjoyed this little oneshot story. ( ̄∇ ̄)

Is my first time writing here so I'm barely getting used to it. I would really appreciate some feedback. Also, feel free to give me some requests on what I should write next! Nothing too smutty though ಠ_ಠ. I hope this ship doesn't die, it's my OTP and I love it so much. SkepHalo for life!!! :D

Word count: 630 :3