~Pocky tease~

So. I haven't seen any SkepHalo stories involving pocky treats so.... also, in this small story they are roommates and are not oblivious towards their feelings. Setting: Zak is sitting on the couch watching tv while waiting for Darryl to come back from the store. Onto the story :D

~~~~~-~-~^~~~~~~~~^~~~~~^^^^^~^^^^^^~~~^^~^^^^^^^—~~—~~~~~~~~~^^^-^^~-^~~——

     -With Zak-

When is Darryl coming baaaack. It's quite boring without him at this point. (Zak)

   Zak was sitting on the couch, scrolling through the channels. None of them caught his eye, until he heard the door slowly get opened. Darryl is back! (Zak) Zak quickly turned around on his seat, (idk how to describe this but it's like he is now sitting backwards on the couch, facing the door). "I'm back Muffin!" He eagerly watched as Darryl plopped the grocery bags on the table. Darryl had a Pocky in his mouth, munching happily on it. He was holding the opened Pocky box with his spare hand. This caught Zak's childish attention.

   He watched as his taller friend sat down next to him while looking at his phone, still holding the pocky box, still munching on Pocky Treats. He noticed Zak's lack of loudness, he glanced at Zak. Zak looked like a child waiting for eagerly for his turn for getting ice-cream. "Oh, Zak, do you want a pocky?" (Darryl said this as he had a fully intact pocky sticking out his mouth, ya' know, like when you're offering someone to play the pocky game with you. ๑╹ω╹๑ )

   "Yes!!" Zak said. "Here, grab one from the box." Darryl said, as he handed the Pocky Box towards Zak. "Nah, I'll take this one" Darryl gave him a somewhat confused face when suddenly Zak came closer and took the perfect condition pocky from his close friend's grip. Zak leaned backwards and happily ate the Pocky. "Z-Zak!! You Muffin!! Don't do that." Darryl looked away, he was obviously red on the face. Zak noticed this and giggled like crazy. He figured he Had a less red color of blush, he knew that Darryl was the one to get embarrassed easier. You smooth muffin. That wasn't fair. (Darryl) 

   At the end of the day, they are still are blind

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

   Hey guys! I'm sorry if this is short, but I really didn't know what else to add to it XD. As I said, I haven't seen anyone write a SkepHalo fanfic involving Pocky treats and i've Been meaning to write this. I usually just come up with little stories out of the blue and write quotes of them down on my drawing books. So that's why I normally don't know what else to write (ㆀ˘・з・˘)  Any who, hope ya liked it ^-^

Word count: 448