💕breakups💕

💕Andi × Jonah💕
<>

today was the day, the day i was going to tell jonah i love him.

<>

i'm going to break up with her today, i know this is going to hurt but i just don't feel happy with her anymore.

<>

we were going to meet up at a park, both of us knowing we'd be together, but alone. i thought it was a romantic spot since we'd be alone.

a few hours later, we were walking, i wanted to hand-in-hand but he declined which made me start to question this whole situation.

"so, i've been wanting to tell you this for a while now- we both stopped in our tracks.

"you can go first,"i said as i smiled at him, but i was actually squealing inside possibly thinking he might say the word first.

"so, i want to break up with you,"he said and my heart shattered into a million pieces and i couldn't get any words out.

"um, do i make you unhappy at times?"i asked, blinking my eyes as tears dropped, he was looking down so he wouldn't notice.

i quickly wiped my tears away and he looked up again and looked at me weirdly.

"are you okay?"he asked, it must've been my eyes, they usually turn red when i cry.

"yeah i'm fine and i'll see you later,"i said as i ran off to the nearest place, farthest from him.

i just ran to the farthest place in the park and i broke down, badly.

i couldn't breathe as i cried so hard.

then i looked around to notice that jonah was out of sight and it was a cue to go home.

as i was walking i had bumped into cyrus and tj.

"oh hey an- cyrus had started but was cut off as i sniffed and looked away.

"what happened?"he asked as he forced me to look at him and he noticed my puffy eyes.

"let's get her home,"tj said and they walked me home.

they both made me get in the shower and change after in my pj's, they made me lay down and they sat next to me and the doorbell rang.

"please go get it tj,"he said and tj went downstairs.

"andi, please tell me,"he said and i looked down as another tear fell down my cheek.

"j-jonah broke u-up with m-me,"i replied and his eyes had turned into rage.

"how could he do that?! he definitely doesn't deserve you!"cyrus started yelling in anger and then tj came upstairs with jonah out of all people.

cyrus turned around and immediately tackled him as he was about to open his mouth.

tj had to pull him back but i felt slightly weak so i couldn't do anything myself.

"cyrus,"i called out weakly and he stopped.

"he's not worth it, and i don't want him here so please make him leave,"i said and tj and cyrus did exactly as i wanted.

as they pushed him out he kept trying to talk to me.

"wait andi! we need to talk!"he yelled.

"there is nothing to talk about."

<>

word count: 537!