💕last christmas💕

💕Jonah × Walker💕
<>

it was that same time of the year and i was ready to give my friends and my boyfriend, cyrus, gifts. today we were all going to go to a ski lodge and spend a few days there. we were all on our way but when we all got in the car, cyrus was nowhere to be seen.

i made everyone wait an extra hour for him but he never showed so we just left without him and tj also wasn't here which was kind of suspicious but i shook that feeling off and tried to at least enjoy the trip.

anyway, i had been talking mostly to andi throughout most of the trip and she had been telling me about amber, we were sitting in the back of a van and she was all the way in the front.

i had a little plan of my own but i'm not going to say anything about it yet since it's a really good plan.

<>

once we got there, the plan was in motion. there was a mistletoe and i was trying to get andi and amber under it so they could get together.

but i really miss cyrus, i wanted him to be here. the person at the front desk sent us to our rooms and i got to share a room with walker. before we walked in, i noticed a neighbor walking inside their place and i decided to knock and say hello.

so i went up to the door and knocked, only to see tj opening the door with cyrus shirtless behind him.

"cyrus?"i asked, tears starting to brim.

"jonah, i- i cut him off immediately.

"no need for an explanation,"i said and walked back to my dorm, wiping my eyes.

the worst part, downstairs in the lobby, i heard them playing 'last christmas' and it was my favorite song, but i sang it with cyrus every year.

but you know, i can't worry about him. i need to worry about these soon to be lovebirds.

<>

we were all downstairs enjoying ourselves, until cyrus and tj came down and i just pretended like they weren't there. so i went to go get andi and i told her everything, she still went along with it.

we all decided to get up and dance and it was my idea. but then i made sure they were b9th user it and they noticed, starting to lean and and their lips finally met.

i tried so hard not to squeal but then i noticed cyrus looking at me and i walked upstairs.

but i didn't realize, someone followed me.

i sat down on the bed and then i heard the door open, not even looking at who it was.

"hey, don't worry about cyrus, he doesn't realize what he lost,"the voice said and i looked up. walker.

"i know but, it still hurts,"i said.

"it'll be okay,"he said and i felt like he looked at my lips and leaned in.

then, the unexpected happened. our lips met and he pulled me closer as a tear slid down my cheek. we pulled away and i smiled.

"merry christmas,"he said and walked out.

what just happened?

<>

word count: 545!