💕single parent pt. 2💕

💕Amber × TJ💕
<>

"i don't care, you heard me,"she said which offended me so badly.

"it's one thing to talk about me...,"i started, putting amelia down and going up to her.

"...but never, ever, talk about my daughter,"i said as my hand connected with her cheek.

"get out of my house!"she yelled pushing me closer to the door and tried making amelia almost fall.

i grabbed amelia and left, melinda closing the door and tears in my eyes.

<>

as we got home, i wiped my tears and i opened the door to see my mom making dinner since i came so late.

"hi momma,"i said and gave her a big hug with amelia still in my hands so you can say it was sort of a group hug.

"amber, sweetheart,"she said and i cleaned amelia and myself up, afterwards eating whatever my mother made and putting amelia to sleep.

my mother also took a nap next to me and then i heard the door bell and i got up to see who it was.

i opened the door to see who it was. tj.

"hi amber,"he said and i made him go outside so my mom wouldn't wake up.

"what do you need?"i asked.

"you,"he replied and that made me blush slightly.

"yeah right, are you here to see amelia?"i asked and he sighed.

"amber, i'm here for you, i didn't like the way melinda was treating you,"he said.

"you don't have to worry about me, i just wanted to know if you want to be in your daughter's life,"i explained.

"i do, but i also want to be in someone else's life too,"he said and grabbed my hands.

"what are you saying?"i asked.

"i'm saying, i love you,"he said and I blushed.

"come on tj, you can't just love me like that, we haven't seen each other in a while, feelings could've changed you know,"i said, still doubting all of this.

"amber i promise you, i'm not lying and i really want to be with you and be in amelia's life,"he said as i looked down and bit my lip.

"okay,"i said and then i felt his fingers trace my chin and he lifted my chin up.

he pressed his lips against mine and we hugged each other after, not wanting to let go.

<>

word count: 407!