💕abused💕

💕Cyrus × TJ💕
<>

my step dad has been doing this since my mother had died from an accident and it's not just at home all this bad stuff happens. at school too and i just feel like there is no escape.

at times, i try to sleep outside in the old tree house whenever my step dad would come home very drunk and i knew he'd be drunk as he would hit the keyhole if it didn't open and i knew it would be my cue to leave through the window.

but one day, i was paired up with tj kippen for an assignment and i instantly knew it would be a problem since if he ever had to come over.

we started conversing with each other and thankfully we were going to his place and i was able to meet his family and they were really nice, i felt like i was in a comfortable home for once.

"so, how should we begin?"he asked and i told him my idea which he agreed on.

after a few days of working on it, he asked me if he could come over and i obviously declined.

"why not? you were able to meet my family, so why can't i meet yours?"he asked and i sighed.

"i think it's best if you didn't get so curious,"i replied.

"ok then,"he said and walked off but what i didn't realize was since i walked home, tj followed me.

as i walked in, to was looking through the window and i saw my step dad sitting on the couch watching something and i had tried to go upstairs without hearing a word from him but you know, that wasnt going to happen.

"get down here, now!"he yelled and i sighed.

here we go again. he obviously had a stressful day which he started hitting me once again and tj was still watching quietly, but a minute or two later, the worst had came to me.

he started hanging my head against the concrete wall and i got weaker, blood starting to come out of my nose and everything was getting darker.

but then as someone pulled my step dad off, everything went black.

<>

i woke up in a hospital bed and i looked around to see tj sitting next to me.

"tj?"i asked weakly.

"don't say anything, let me explain,"he said and i laid back down, listening.

"so i had been stalking you whike you were on your way home and i can't believe you'd let your step-father do the things he'd do to you,"he explained and i sighed.

"i mean, he's the only family i truly have since my mom died and my actual father left,"i said and he looked at me sympatheticly.

"i actually talked to my parents and they are willing to let you stay at our house as soon as you get back up on your feet,"he said which made my eyes widen.

"no tj, you didn't have to do that,"i said.

"yes i do, where else would have gone cyrus?"he asked and then the nurse came in.

"i have to go, take care cy,"he said and kissed my forehead which made me blush.

why do i feel like there is another reason why he convinced his parents?

<>

word count: 565!