Chapter Eleven

**Clarke**

The search is still going on and on, still no Octavia. The night is falling onto earth and it's dangerous to be out. But something inside me knows that Bellamy won't stop looking. That's something I love about him. But why do I like him so much? I just feel like I'm being pulled to him, it's a feeling I like, but I want to know why him. Who said it had to be Bellamy, Bellamy Blake? He's saved my life and he's probably going to do it again. I really do like him. 

Finally, I spot Bellamy in the distance, leaning against a tree. I can see the tears marks coming from his eyes. Knowing he was crying, I go over to him. I know what I have to do. Bellamy sees me coming and turns around and wipes  his face- embarrassed. But he shouldn't be. 

"I can't find her." Bellamy states sternly. 

"Bellamy, I know. Just listen to me." I suggest. 

But he interrupts. "My sister, my responsibility."  

Making my voice louder I speak again. "Listen to me." 

"I said horrible things to her." He sniffles. I hate it when Bellamy is upset. 

Taking his face in my hands I tell him. "Listen to me." I see the tears in his eyes and I quieten my voice. "Octavia chose to run away with Lincoln, meaning that she is happy." 

"How do you know that. You don't know anything." He tells me back, I can tell he has hurt in his eyes but anger. 

"Because I do. Lincoln didn't hurt her Bellamy! He helped her. But we were horrible to him, we were. So they wanted to be happy, Octavia  wanted a happy ever after. Maybe she will get one with Lincoln." After that I break down as well and just embrace Bellamy. "I'm so sorry."

After the embrace we stand up and just stare at each other. For what seems like hours and hours. Nothing seems to matter in these moments because if we break the gaze we break each other. Obviously, that's worse then murder.  I can't help myself but a huge smile spreads across my face. One does on Bellamy's as well. Once I do, it makes me feel better. More loose. I never felt this with Finn, I guess I felt embarrassed and awkward with him. I don't know what that's means as I've never been in love before. Sadly, I don't even know if this is love. But I want to find out. I go in and I kiss Bellamy, and the feeling. The feeling is incredible. He kisses back more passionately. His hands on my cheeks, my hands on his back. He gently pushes me to a tree and pulls of his t-shirt. I just stop and stare at his body, so muscly and strong. And then our lips connect again. Bellamy's hands go under my top and take it off. It was an amazing feeling. The touch of his bare chest against mine is so soothing, so wonderful. I can feel the wood on my back but I don't care. Bellamy's warm hands on my back, his lips kissing my neck. Then reaching my lips again. I don't know but this is so perfect. He was with me, that was so wonderful.  My eyes close but they don't want to, I want to look at Bellamy's face and injure all of it. I love it so much. He's so perfect. Even the scent coming of his body was magnifying. Groans of delight escape my mouth. I can't help it but a enormous grin spreads on my face. Then I start wondering what Bellamy is feeling. Does he like this as much as I do? I hear rustling in the bushes but I didn't care, if anyone came Bellamy would protect me. He wouldn't let anyone hurt a hair on my head. Pushing my lips against Bellamy's is something I've wanted to do forever. It was so wonderful. So lovable. His touch is so welcoming, the warmness of Bellamy's body flows into mine. I link my arms around his neck. I take quick and sharp breaths and so does Bellamy. I can tell he's smiling like me. His hands move down my body as I jump up and grip my legs around his waist. All the weight has lifted off in these moments. These beautiful moments. Bellamy's lips go with mine and half way through he just laughs and it makes me laugh. Once he stops he kisses my forehead. Then he takes me from the tree and lies my smoothly onto the ground. He goes onto of me. And for those few seconds we makes our gaze again and I never realized his eyes were so dark and moving. Bellamy leans in and kisses me again. Gripping my hands on his back. My mouth open ready for anything. Bellamy's eyes stay open and he looks at me with so much love and meaning.  But I lean up and kiss him and he smirks and kisses me back. This was so wonderful. So beautiful. So incredible. I never want it to  end.