Chapter two

As I sit up a pain exhilarates in my whole body. Like a whiplash. I don't know what it is but I feel as if I'm being stabbed. I walk from my tent to find Bellamy. But it looks as hie is busy bossing people around. I run up to him to ask what's going on. 

"The grounders are coming, and once they come they will kill every single one of us." Bellamy states. 

"So what are you making everyone do?" I ask again irritated by his pathetic answer. 

"We're building a wall, a tall wall to protect us." 

A wall? Doesn't he know a wall isn't going to protect us? What about the people who are out hunting. "Bellamy, what about the people hunting, our people? We can't just shut the gate." I say. 

"Well it's tuff luck to them isn't it." He laughs. 

"Bellamy, our friends are out there. Finn-" I start. 

"Wait Finn. Isn't that good. Since you hate him and all." He interrupts. 

"I may hate him but that doesn't mean he should die, killing people doesn't solve the problem." I step closer to Bellamy to intimidate him. 

"It does is they are irritating, like you at the moment." Bellamy steps closer to me, intimidating me. If I liked him it would be the exact distance for kissing him. I can taste his breath on my face. I can smell that he is annoyed but also caring deep down. As if he doesn't want to hurt me. 

"Well what about Raven." I step back from his daring glance. 

"Not my problem." 

"Octavia, she's out there, but if you were a good brother then you would no that already." I cross my arms not caring that I might of taken it too far. 

Bellamy stops what he is doing and stares directly at me. "My sister is in her tent sleeping." His voice rises. 

"No! She's not in her tent. I share a tent with her and she hasn't been in it all night." I say my voice lowering with worry. 

"Mine and my sisters relationship has nothing to do with you." Bellamy basically shouts. 

"It is when Octavia, who is my friend, cries herself to sleep every night. All because of her ass of a brother." I scream back. 

Bellamy ignores me and turns to the crowd of watchers. "Stop the wall! Clarke and I are going to collect some other camp mates who have gone out side the barriers. But when we get back this will have to be finished before night fall!" He turns back to me. "You better be right princess." He pushes past me and I follow him outside the camp barriers. 

***

We keep walking through the forest but it doesn't seem to lead anywhere. 

"Where could they be?" Bellamy asks nature. 

"I know I'm not the person you're asking but I think I have an idea." 

I walk past Bellamy and I walk towards the place I'm going. The place where I don't know if I want to be right. I look behind me to see Bellamy following me. I stop for a second as the pain strikes again, as I groan Bellamy stares at me. 

"Are you okay?" He asks holding my waist. I know he's trying to help but it actually makes it worst. 

"Yep." I lie, why should I bother telling him the truth, all he's going to do is laugh at me. 

"Clarke." He stops me before I move again. And he lifts up my top so he can see my back. I know I should mind him doing this, but I don't? I'm just glad he's concerned. "Jesus Clarke. You have a enormous bruise on your back, how did this happen?"

To be honest I don't know how it happened. But I really want to know. "Could you stop." I say pulling down my shirt. 

"I'm just trying to help. Stop being such a princess." He smirks. "So where is this place?" 

"It's the place where Finn takes all his one nighters." I laugh and my foot hits the entrance. "In here." 

I show Bellamy he can go first and  he does, when he enters he instantly whistles. "Well, well, well, look what we have here?" 

After I climbed down the steps I look to see naked Finn and Raven hotting it up, in the exact spot that me and Finn did it the other night. I feel like I'm going to be sick, how could he do this. "Where is Octavia?" Bellamy shouts sternly. 

Finn and Raven both look at them blankly. "Don't make me ask again- WHERE IS OCTAVIA?" He shouts. 

"We don't know." Finn replies quietly.

"Get some clothes on whore." He chucks Raven her clothes and Raven is not impressed. I laughs behind my frown and Bellamy looks back impressed with himself. We may have our differences but he can always help. "You too jack-ass." That's when me and Bellamy climb out into the breeze. "Where is Octavia?" He asks me quieter respecting that I might be a little upset at what we just saw. 

"I don't know Bellamy, I'm sorry." I reply softly. "But we can find her." I say walking off. Bellamy walks in the opposite direction on our hunt for his sister. This all reminds me of when you're looking for your lost cat. Called their names to get their attention. But they wouldn't reply. Just like Octavia is doing- not replying. I'm starting to worry, if we loose her I can't imagine what state Bellamy will be in. It would kill him, Octavia is the only girl he might ever love. 

***

"Please! Help!" I hear. Octavia. I follow where her voice is leading too. My pace speeds up when I hear her screaming now. I shout for Bellamy but he isn't answering. 

I find her. 

Tied up to a tree. "Clarke?" She asks gasping for air. 

I run up to her an untie the knots, she falls to the ground and groans escape from her mouth. "Octavia, what happened?" 

But she doesn't answer me. She just looks straight beyond me, as if I'm not even there. "B.B.B.B.BB.BE...HI..ND..YOU..!" She whispers. Then she screams. That's when I feel the cloth covering my mouth and someone pulling me back. 

"Octavia!" I hear, Bellamy is coming in the distance.  My eyes start to close as I'm being pulled away. Octavia is screaming. I hear my name being called but I don't know who it is. Octavia is still screaming. But it starts to become distance.

Whoever this was they had Octavia.

What ever they are they are strong.

Where they are--- they have me.