Chapter Seven

My vision is blurry, I hover my hand over my eyes and it looks like I have three of them. My fingers move slowly, then rewind themselves straight again. As I look around everything seems to be going round and round in circles. It makes my eyes go into my head with dizziness. The sound of my name spits in my ears. I try to block it out but I don't think I can. I feel alone and isolated. I look up to the ceiling to see bright, yellow stars- beautiful. Breathing out, I quickly take in the amazing sight. Looking around a strong fire seems to be burning, it makes a large smile spread across my face. Then this huge gust of wind makes shivers tingle my whole body, it's not chilly, it's freezing. The weather makes my teeth chatter. Meanwhile, I feel something connecting with my hand, a warm something. I faintly look to my left to see what seems to be a bunch of Bellamy's. Sitting in a row holding my hand. I think to myself what a weird hallucination. If this is even hallucination. 

"Bellamy?" I whisper, not expecting anyone to answer. 

"Clarke." He replies. My whole body is shaking at the feeling of him with me. If he even is with me. My eyes flutter like butterfly wings. Random colors appear. I keep looking up and breathing in my own peaceful way. So lovely, so beautiful. After a while the starry night just becomes a boring, grey ceiling. The ceiling of the drop ship. I don't trust my whole body at the moment. Not my ears, not my touch, not my nose and definitely not my eyes. The body that belongs to me is so weak yet so restless. I can't seem to be comfortable or even close my eyes for more then five minuets. I hate it. I hate it so much. It seems as if hours have gone bye, since I heard my name being said. If it even was said. I'm really not sure. 

                                                                                                            ** Bellamy** 
Finn, Octavia, Jasper and me are patrolling around in the woods, looking for the cure. Octavia predicts that Lincoln has it, but I have a gut feeling that she's wrong. Really really wrong. Everyone is walking in silence, I don't blame them though. There isn't much to talk about when the people you love are dying and it's up to you to find the cure to make them better. The sun is setting soon, so after we find this cure we're going to take shelter for the night. Even though there might not be time to rest. Jasper had the plague quite bad, luckily it cleared enough for him to walk with us. Finn hasn't caught it yet, something in my body wants him to get the plague and die. But I know that I really shouldn't be saying that. He means something to Clarke, praying for him to die, well that wouldn't be fair to her. Luckily, Octavia and I are immune to the plague, somehow, which means we can help as much as we want. But don't have to worry about getting to close to someone ill. Though it's quite painful watching all of your friends and followers like that. Blood from their eyes and white foam dripping from their mouths. Even the thought of it makes my stomach sting. This silence is starting to dig away at me so I decide to break it. 

"How far now Octavia?" I ask steeping before Finn and Jasper, making them bring up the rear. 

"Not long Bell." She replies not looking back to say it to my face, Octavia just keeps going on. I just stare at her trampling on the earth, not caring about anything but finding the cure. The determination in her is something I really love about her. If you look really close at her you can see a small crinkle in her forehead whenever she's annoyed or determined. Octavia has always had that. Always, always, always. A big log is coming up and I'm about to warn Octavia when she trips on it. But luckily I grab her before Octavia hits the ground. Once she gains her balance she shakes me off and continues, not caring that I just helped her before she could of hit her head. As she walks she stops and points to this odd looking under ground shack. 

"There." Her face so plain and stern. 

Then we all follow willingly. Once we reach the shack, with one strong kick Octavia kicks it down. I try not to smile, as it's not the right time, but I do it anyway. I think about clapping as well but that would just be sad. Once the door is down she stomps in and we all follow. I glance over my shoulder to see that Finn is looking about the ground before he climbs in. Checking for grounders I guess. This underground shack seems to be like a ever ending labyrinth, I'm surprised Octavia knows her way around. Cobwebs hang delicately from the walls, the sound of scattering rats echos in every corridor. 

"Lincoln acted like he knew what I was saying about a cure. So I guess he might know." Octavia suggests. 

"How do you know so much about this grounder?" Jasper comes in and asks curiously. 

"Because he kidnapped me for twelve hours, before Clarke rescued me and got kidnapped. So I hung with him for a bit. Mostly talking to myself as he couldn't understand English. But I got enough out of him, that I needed anyway." She replies. 

When she mentions Clarke I can't help myself but force a smile on my face, then a frown when I remember what she's going through. We finish the long corridor, then we are at a dead end. Just a tight room where we found Octavia. Chains hanging from the wall, blood across the floors and wall. The names Lincoln and Octavia written across the all in red. I'm guessing that's how they figured out names. 

"I thought you said it would be here." Finn states unimpressed. 

"I thought it was here, but maybe it's hidden. Just everybody knock at the walls to see if it's hidden behind them." Octavia shouts making Finn step back scarcely. 

Then we are all at it, knocking and banging ourselves into the walls. Hoping for it to budge. But nothing. Nothing yet. Finn's face starts turning red and he looks really, really pissed. He just throws the nearest rock he can find into the wall not caring where it landed. But to everyone's surprise it hits the wall which starts moving. A weak smile starts spreading across his face, he was trying to hide. Trying to show his false modesty. Everyone starts smirking and they all rush to the hole. Right in the left corner is a bottle. Jasper clambers his hand in and collects the bottle. Everyone is looking at the orange liquid inside. 

"There is about 500ml in this bottle." Finn snatches the bottle from Jasper's hand and glares at it menacingly.  

"So." Octavia says aghast by Finn. 

"There is about 90 dying people in camp." Finn interjects. 

"Who all need the cure." I state blankly, not wanting to know what Finn is about to predict. 

"What are you saying?" Jasper's smile turns, quickly, into a worried frown. 

"There's not enough cure for everyone?" Octavia tells us, her face looks speechless. 

"Exactly."