Personnel File

Name: Y/n Unknown
Nationality: American
Age: 25-35
Height: 6'3
Weight: 224 lbs

Physiological Report
From what can be gathered about Y/n, he is an excellent heister and is precise with his actions and words. He is believed to be schooled in psychology, he has manipulated many people including civilians and armed forces before, during and after heists.

Known Information
Y/n is believed to be trained in the use of firearms and hand to hand combat. From what has been observed he is considered a sharp shooter and can also disable a target with his hands or a knife. He is skilled in the use of machinery such as drills as well as explosives and is a trained locksmith. Y/n is very good at planning and will use many types of traps and other tech to accomplish his heists. He uses mainly industrial drills or pieces of tech that resemble a smart phone called Aces that are used to by pass security systems, hack cameras and almost anything that's an electronic. With these he can disable or control what ever he's hacking, he is also believed to be trained in computer science. Y/n is wanted in 13 countries for various crimes including armed robbery and murder.

Ok just gonna say this now, this story is gonna have alot of Payday themes, also I don't own anything from Tom Clancy or Payday 2. Nor do I own any images being used in any chapters.