Cindy- "what happened this time?"

(Y/n)- "....I think Ms. Yamashiro is a yandere."

Cindy- "what the fuck?"

(Y/n)- "Ugh, you know what forget it. Let's just head out already."

Cindy giggles and kisses me on the cheek before walking beside me. We left the school, the sun gleaming over our faces and head home. While I was walking, I noticed this one girl, Rachel Roth, I think her name was, following behind us. I gave her a quick wave. She smiled a little before looking away.

Cindy- "who are you waving at?"

(Y/n)- "Rachel, why?"

Cindy looks down.

Cindy- "you like her don't you?"

(Y/n)- "don't get me wrong, she's cute and if I was single I'd 100% say yes. But I'm dating you, so that means all of my love goes to you and only you."

Cindy- "what about Ms. Yamashiro?"

(Y/n)- "oh ha ha, aren't you a sassy one."

Cindy- "(Y/n), I'm serious."

I walk in front of her, and lift her by the chin. She looks up at me while a pink tint spreads across her face.

(Y/n)- "sorry, I was trying to light up the mood. As for her, I don't mean it. I'm a childish high schooler you know that better than anyone. Here I'll prove it."

I say before I leaned in to kiss her. She instinctively closes her eyes and waits for me. When we meet, that heart warming feeling return from the first day he confessed.

Rachel's POV

Although I was happy for those two...I couldn't help but feel a little jealous of the girl. I was walking behind them, and the boy seemed to notice as he turned to face me and he waved. I smiled a little, and turn away so he wouldn't have seen I was blushing.

(Y/n)- "don't get me wrong, she's cute and if I was single and she confessed, I'd 100% say yes. But I'm dating you, so that means all of my love goes to you and only you."

I was blushing even more at this point. I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to date me. Especially because of......because of what I am.

Cindy- "what about Ms. Yamashiro?"

(Y/n)- "oh ha ha, aren't you a sassy one."

Cindy- "(Y/n), I'm serious."

(Y/n)- "sorry, I was trying to light up the mood. As for her, I don't mean it. I'm a childish high schooler you know that better than anyone. Here I'll prove it."

He kisses her, and the two of them feel the full length of each other's embrace. I wanted to test him, see if he was really serious. I walk up to him, and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and faces me, on contact his face starts to turn red.

(Y/n)- "o-oh, I d-didn't think...uummm...what do y-you need?"

Rachel- "were you serious?"

He and his girlfriend looked at each other and then look back at me.

(Y/n)- "elaborate."

Rachel- "well...I mean, do you really think I'm cute?"

(Y/n)- "of course."

I looked him in the eye, though I felt nothing so I had to think up some lie.

Rachel- "there's something in your hair, here let me get it off for you."

I reached for his head and pretended to brush something off, and I manage to get to his head....he was telling the truth....not just about me....but about everything else....I felt my face get hot and I quickly ran away.

(Y/n)'s POV

I stood there, confused to say the least.

Cindy- "what was that about?"

(Y/n)- "I don't know."

3rd POV

In the far side of the galaxy, a secondary planet that is inhabited with Kryptonians is in fatal condition. Yet another planet shall fall, but like the original Man-of-steel the parents of a daughter have taken pro caution to protect her. The parents, Joanina Pann-Ral and Seh-Zeth, prepare a ship for her and have launched it. Joanina cries in her husband's arms as they both look on in triumph seeing their child survive.

Joanina- "d-do you think s-she'll make it?"

Seh-Zeth- "I know she will, I can guarantee it my love."

She turns to Seh-Zeth, a teary smile forms on her face and they have one final embrace. They hold onto each other and they never let go. Even in death, they shall all be reunited. The planet falls apart more and more, as the two wisp away in a bright white light.
____________________________________________________________________________________

('Deep....I made the kick off slower and more emotional...or at least I tried...but I feel good about this one.')

Bye bye and happy New Years